Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

April Fools, Suckers!!! - Discussion

Since some were concerned with the legitimacy of this announcement, I have move the original topic to News and Announcements and have split off the related discussion to this topic.

I call no fair! I have been a diligent member of the forums going on 2 years now... I have put up with people who don't know what they're talking about and non helpful advice from people who did...I have put so many hours into learning how to do this stuff that you guys are doing because I believed that this could be Frakking amazing!!! Shenanigans Goddamnit!!! Shenanigans!!! Please say it's just shenanigans... :(

You guys made me decide what I wanted to with my life... I want to be a graphic designer... I'm taking 5 classes to learn this stuff... And that's just the 3D work... I haven't even gotten into coding or texturing... I call not fair. And that's all I gotta say about it...

I don't think its a joke, Mike wouldn't pull something this serious.

If this really the end of the Mod then why are members of the mod team still discussing ideas and features after the shutdown has been announced. Surely wouldn't the team be notified first.

Christ knows, but I've set the ideas/feature requests section to read only now, so it is effectively archived.

I haven't seen much that was going on. other than non team members requesting stuff, is there something I missed? I really don't think this is a joke, and if it is, its a real as**ole thing to do.

I've only been following you guys for a short time. First downloaded the mod maybe a year ago. I would like to say that it's been some amazing stuff. I would like to hope that this is just an April Fool's prank, and I may still hold onto that hope. With that aside, whether it is or isn't, I hope you guys will be able to maybe one day continue your work, real life willing. Even if you aren't able to continue, I hope you guys are proud of what you have made, as you should be. I wish I could have been with you guys since the beginning. But I definitely won't be leaving, especially if you keep the site up. One way or the other, I'll still play the 0.2e mod more than happily. I wish you guys the best, but I won't say farewell. As I've said before, I have no intention of leaving.

I also can't, but if it's the truth this song might fit the situation:

hqdefault.jpg

By the way, there's also a German version, which sounds better in my opinion (I just can't find it anywhere).

Edited by Mini-Me

I will release a textured version of the actual 1955 square for SA ... Just to give a tribute to the mod ...

I don't think we have to ask this question now -_______-

The forum will be inactive ? I mean , you will disable the forum ?

O.K. :/ :( :( :( :(

Can we hope that the mod will be active again one day ?

But , "not a lot of chances" , I think ... -____-

noey this cant end like this you guys we're doing soo good

But , "not a lot of chances" , I think ... -____-

Who knows. We might a person who knows programming as much as Blue/delorean88us, but is more dedicated and has more free time for the mod. If not, s/he'll find us. We just need a coder, then once we do you can get your hopes up. :)

I'm less pessimistic about the mod, because as a modder I kind of doubt this awesome mod will be left for dead forever. Someone is bound to take over.

And speaking of which, I'm beginning to fear those BTTFHV Italian forum guys will try and take over without notice. Though I admit they're pretty good modders, I don't think they're the right people for the job, having seen them steal stuff from the mod or release edited mod files without permission.

I'm still working on those BTTF SA edits, especially the "Flash-Back" edit, so I wouldn't be considering the SA mod completely dead just yet. And it just so happens I'm using the Part 1 DeLorean, so I might release a BTTF1 DeLorean add-on for SA, too. (this doesn't mean I'm gonna take Blue's place; we'll need someone hell better than I am)

i can code , nothing like blue can but i know how,ziero can code too