Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Ziero

GTA: LC BTTF

From Topic Blue Nov 9, 2009: well, I do too, lol.

Thats why I suggested LC in the first place. Its LC

If you want more fun, SOL has a bigger map to play with. Should probably resurrect the mini-mod at some point to make it easier for that to happen.

This is mainly to Blue. what ever happened to that? Craig even gave you permission to make (release) HV for GTA: LC... Just wondering.

Edited by Ziero

Yeah, they may as well close it... Getting answers around here seems nearly impossible.

We aim to please ;)

I would have taken from the lack of response in the original topic that he isn't continuing it.

The original topic was one that was mine, which I was able to close once I became IFT, because it (The topic) had no purpose and was not posted in for some time anyways.

the Delorean in LC is getting an upgrade to use animations

anyway, things changed since i made that post. I never even committed to doing one. Just said should. Not would.

:( It would have been nice now that we have cleo for III and VC. But I understand, I have no time to mod or play the games either anymore.

only if you have an rs-232 port, which I doubt anyone has. But thats definitely something you can do, though you'd be a huge nerd and be loaded to do something like that.

We used rs 232 ports at Uni in Electronics when we touched on Robotics :P

USB uses weak Digital power like when you charge a mobile from PC/laptop USB it takes ages whereas rs 232 uses analogue continual power with limited fluctuations

Edited by Orgcon

...I have no time to mod or play the games either anymore.

the same here i work to much and havent even had time to play let alone mess with anything all my time goes to work and spending my only free day ( sunday ) with my Girlfriend (p.s) she misses me terribly... :( sad face

Yes I have. In fact, I made one myself. I know more about rs232 and rs422 chips then you think, seeing as I've had to develop those interfaces for the hardware I've worked on.

You said usb's faster. rs232 to usb runs at rs232 speeds. I assume you're talking about direct usb connections. I reply it won't help. Doesn't help that the processor runs at 1mhz either. As far as my original answer was concerned, you were talking about pure usb, not rs232 to usb.

so, what in the BTTF world would need the use of a rs-232 port?

ahh, maybe a control pad for the time circuits, or perhaps something else...

Sign in to follow this