Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTF Forever

BTTF HV Opening Video With Credits

Quite nice, although the driving could've been done a bit better (less traffic hits), plus someone will try to point out that BTTF wasn't about getting away from cops. But except that, the vid is made great.

i recoomend installing the bttf font and making the text in that. or even try using a overlay image for the bttf team present thing.

ummmmmm.............that was the bttf font......... :P

Quite nice, although the driving could've been done a bit better (less traffic hits), plus someone will try to point out that BTTF wasn't about getting away from cops. But except that, the vid is made great.

yeah, if we actually had a hill valley map and missions, then i would have done a lot better job :P, but thanks for pointing those out, i thought the rock music would have fit in nicely with the car chase, and i could have driven a lot better, but yeah...

Edited by BTTF Forever

Why are ppl so obsessed with making lame ass presentation/trailer vids!? Show some fricken action for once!

Not impressed! <_<

Even the first vid I ever made was better and more exciting and I didn't even use cam hack!

i liked the last few seconds of the video :)

I'm with Ashley, I liked the last second....because I knew it'd be over soon

@Orgcon: who said you could post your own video in MY topic? :lol: jk

i must admit, I'm not very good at the video capturing part, probably cause its boring for me, and there is not a lot of stuff to capture, but i consider myself to be a relatively good editor.

@Ashley and Hscitpe: were you talking bout my vid? :(

Just don't do First Time Travel Experiment, it's being featured in like each second BTTF-related video.

Edited by RG

@BTTF Forever:That vid is .... I even can't put it in words how great it really is.

EDIT: a little hint for your future videos: fuel the Mr. Fusion first. the EMPTY sign is quite annoying.

@Ashley and Hscitpe: were you talking bout my vid? :(

/sarcastically/ No, of course not. What could possibly lead you to that conclusion?

Look, it's just another mediocre video showing some basic scenes, set to a s**tty rendition of the Back to the Future theme. You didn't really show anything except for the fact that you drive worse then Helen Keller

I'm with Ashley, I liked the last second....because I knew it'd be over soon

lol no i meant the part where it sinks in or what ever lolz i'm tired of the drawing like vc :P

Hm, I agree with you, BTTF Forever, that the video editing is good, but also I agree with the others, that you really didn't chose good scenes to show. Mainly you see the DeLorean driving around here and there. I'd prefer some more BTTF related shots including closeups/normal views on timetravel effects (preferably at night cause quite often they look better then) or even other effects (animated parts at the train, including a hover conversion).

Unlike RG said, I don't think you shouldn't use the 1st TT experiment as that really is related to BTTF ;). So you should mix that with other famous scenes like the lightning run, the 99 backwards firetrails, a.s.o.

P.S.: *Yawn* If you can't follow my thoughts above, that's because I'm tired but absolutely want to have this written down :D.

off topic, how have u been bttf forever? been awhile... seeen u on msn

on topic, ditto what mini me said

Off topic: yeah I've been good, haven't seen you on msn much, are you still working on some bttf videos? im always up for some editing! :lol:

On topic: yeah you guys are right, remember my clock tower scene? maybe i could use some scenes from that

Ive come to the conclusion that if i want this thing to be official, I've got to stop with the GTA type scenes, and start doing some BTTF camera shots.

What we really need is someone who is good at C++ codeing (like edfake!) to make a trainer for BTTF HV. So for example:

1. you can spawn the Libyans 100 meters in front of you

2. give yourself more plutonium

3. create fire trails at your feet

4. make BTTF 1, 2, 3, or the time train spawn in front of you and stop beside you (Like the SA mod type spawn)

PS:you know, i bet i could do the 1st time travel experiment driving scenes better then the other guy that did it! :lol:

I guess since this is your topic, it would be okay to go a little off topic... I'm working on a vid right now actually. And you'll know why when you see it.

On topic: Yeah, from what I have seen of your vids, I bet you could try to do it better. Why not, right? But if your going too, you should use the old 2e with twin pines mall in it, lol.

I think that if you keep doing it while taking onboard all the comments good or bad then the next one you do will be better.

I really want to make this video official in the next release of the mod
A new intro video is already planned for 0.2f, but it is being made in house (i.e. within the team).

What we really need is someone who is good at C++ codeing (like edfake!) to make a trainer for BTTF HV[...]

You don't need C++ for these. It even is much harder with that, than with normal main.scm coding :D.

:lol: I just had chance to actually watch it, did you mostly ignore the list I sent you? You have a bunch of former members listed there as active members....

This was the list as I gave it to you:

The Team:

bluespace88 - Coder

Mini-Me: Coder

BACKINTIME: Mission Coder

K1092000: Vehicle Modeller

Carlos85G: Vehicle Modeller

Mark: Misc Object Modeller

LGisby: Lead Modeller/Texture Artist

Mike: Install scripting/Map Positioning

Former Members:

delorean88us - Coder

Wes Janson: Sound Editor

archer9234: Sound Editor

Nightshade - Modeller

Ace2029 - Modeller

bttf29: Character Modeller

kinglog123: Weapon/Misc. Object Modeller

K.I.T.T. - Administration/Radio DJ

Dragon King: Map Positioning/Texture Artist

Keeper - Mod Founder

Contributers:

Tobie

MooDog

Yuriy Antipin

Daniel Low

Booshman

GTA-Classics

JVT

BJiz

Phil

Pumbars

123abc

Jbrian80

Fragdieb

PinIuli

FUBAR

IllProphet

Silver007

Crazy@Lex

Don Mario

Euroboy

Klarnetist (www.klarny.gta.com.ua)

Freiik

HarLequiN (www.elmargrussling.com)

Pa5h

yeah, i will fix it, school holidays coming up, so i might work on it then.

but now that you say you are already making an intro video for 0.2f, i feel like i don't want to do this video anymore.

but you know me, i will always come up with something!

Sign in to follow this