Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
CJ O'Hummer

should the wanted levels be kept in BTTFHV

Correct it isn't like Marty, but I think this opens the mod up for a really nice feature. Let's say when in 1955 Marty did commit a felony cause hey, he's not even born yet. But he is placed on Hill Valley's Wanted list and the possibilty of being captured still remains if found in 1985 or 2015. But this feature would be for free roam only. I say for the main storyline that wanted levels are not allowed passed let's say 2 stars. Plus Doc knows how to get away with the cops :P So now Doc is the one who bails you out since you know, he is rich in 1955 :P Your Mother/Father bail you out in 1985 and your wife bails you out in 2015 and Biff bails you out in 1985 A.

ugh, its too open ended to be based on the movies. I'd rather just make a spinoff of bttf in an alternate universe rather than use the original Marty in this case.

Then we can call that Grand Theft Auto: Hill Valley.

How about if you draw your weapon and or kill a person the Tommy model is loaded and you go into "GTA mode".

Mike, you spoke of the map objects, archer about the player change when startin "Tommy/GTA mode" :P.

you do release you could create a dll with the model change script in assign it a key and use this

# GTA:Vice City DLL Config

# All dlls listed here will be loaded by the game.

begin;

vcs_hud;

end;

this would allow you to have the mode change here and have a hotkey for.

Well, why don't we code our own game engine then :P?

Why do you think is 0.2e that unstable? I guess it is because we hack it that much.

I think you can use the wanted level as an indicator of how much marty has tempered with time. Could be that if he "reaches all stars" he has erased himself from existence or provoked a paradoxon or sth. like that.

And if you want to go on with the story, you have to eliminate everything wrong you have done (zero stars) to continue.

I mean the basic system can be kept but adopted in some way that makes sense for the bttf-universe!

I say if people want to run around killing people, play the original GTA VC/SA.

I agree.

I think you can use the wanted level as an indicator of how much marty has tempered with time. Could be that if he "reaches all stars" he has erased himself from existence or provoked a paradoxon or sth. like that.

And if you want to go on with the story, you have to eliminate everything wrong you have done (zero stars) to continue.

I mean the basic system can be kept but adopted in some way that makes sense for the bttf-universe!

I like that idea. The only thing I would change would be that instead of having to fix things just go back to the last saved point or something like how when you are arrested/die you end up at the closest police station/hospital.

Sign in to follow this