:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Amazing Delorean Model

wow.....

This is in Dutch, PM me if you want a translation off what the guy says.

This is in Dutch, PM me if you want a translation off what the guy says.

Hm, I can understand some of that as there are small parallels with German ;). I guess what I get from the first sentence already is correct, though one word is missing:

Bedankt weer voor alle mooie complimenten, werkt zeer motiverend

Danke sehr für alle [...] Komplimente, wirkt sehr motivierend.

=> Thanks a lot for all [...] compliments, affects real motivating.

translate.google.com suggests: Thanks again for all the nice compliments, is highly motivating.

So I was right :). The plot is the same, whereas my literal translations sound unusual.

Yes it looks amazing....couple things tho. I like how he did the flux bands but i wish he would have used more little fiber optic, those wire lights so the whole band lights up and not just the sides. The Vents, i am really impressed with how he did it even the welding, but he should have used yellow lights instead of blue(i kno i kno im nitpicking :P) but all in all i think he did an outstanding job and he should make the part 2 and have something to make it hover and it be R/C seriously how awesome would that be. well ive said my peace all in all great model, Job Well Done :D

That's really amazing! The most incredible thing is, it's dutch so i can read it! :D :D :D

Sign in to follow this