Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

Rocketeer Jetpack For SA

Ok, so forever i wanted the jetpack to look like this. Its the rocketeers jetpack which i'm sure some of you at least are familiar with. Anyhow, i did it in about 5 hours so not too long. It looks kinda bad now but i'm hoping to make some of its textures reflective to help it out. I have never done a vehicle successfully, but i think i know a little about what to do. anyone have any pointers? i'd appreciate it. and any other input of course.

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

reminds me of jimmy neutron mood_refreshed.gif Good job but you might wanna work on the model a bit more

I'm trying to keep it low poly as possible too. but i may. Oh and thnx. ;)

No rocketeer fans here? i find that hard to believe. anyway, i added a throttle control, and submitted it at least for now. i wish i could make it look better. sketchup is awful for texturing round objects.

gtasa2010030502281087.jpg

gtasa2010030502283582.jpg

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=10504

I saw the rocketeer in the cinema and loved it with the gum over the thing and James bond (timothy Dalton) in zepplin at the end. I'll have to find a copy aint seen it in a decade.

Are you going to make the helmet?

Edited by Dave27

i wish i could make it look better. sketchup is awful for texturing round objects.
Learn to use something a bit more sophisticated than sketchup then :P

mike, i hesitated to say it cuz i knew you'd get the rebound. :P

10/21/2015, can u help me do that?

oh and dave, i may make the helmet.

Isn't 10/21/2015 or October 21 2015 too complicated to write :P?

Just call him Fuzion, as we "insiders" do :D. He formerly had that name that's easier to type ;).

yes, and i do believe this is common knowledge at this point. yet i tried to make it reflective myself to no avail. :P

well, if you can help me make it reflective than yeah.

Ok, so in my efforts to make it reflective, dexx showed me a way to make all weapons except the jetpack super reflective. check it.

gtasa2010031503390765.jpg

ahhh! i need to get this to work on the jetpack! damn crashes!

ok, sorry for all the bumps. Reflection on the jetpack is successful! big thanks to quechus from gtaforums for helping me out.

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

That looks awesome.

Any chance of being able to code it so that you can switch flying modes so you can fly forwards really fast in a similar manner to the hydra.

Keep up the good work :)

thnx buddy. i wish. that would totally rule.

So if anyone has any suggestions for a code that does something similar to what dave earlier described that would rule. Anyways, i released a new improved version of the jetpack and a rocketeer player model as well. Funny how the more you learn you can come back to your old projects and make them better. New smooth groups and reflections for the jetpack.

ROCKETEER

gtasa2011010910521248.jpg

gtasa2011010910522199.jpg

gtasa2011010910524784.jpg

Sign in to follow this