Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
zero

lightsaber for SA

only problem with starkiller style you can put the object saber in backhand but when you begin to attack it back to normal stand

Isn't that what Starkiller does in TFU? He would flip the saber to "fronthand" position when attacking.

Also note that Darth Vader himself was a practitioner of Shien / Form 5, which explains those pics with Darth Vader holding his saber backwards in the net.

i know but for doing that we need to remade the sword.ifp and we are not animator and we want just to made lightsaber for sa not a star wars mod :)

I have a CLEO for the backhand style but it will not work with this version of the lightsaber , I think ...

See this, i did it from scratch, the glow just appear when you are attacking somebody else. and looks bright in game

saber.jpg

Edit - i need to make it small

Edited by Mr. Fusion

Ok , let's make this release correctly X-D :

LightSaber for GTA San Andreas BETA Release

===================================

This Add-on will bring a LightSaber with 5 different colors available ! ( Blue , Green , Purple , Yellow , Red )

You can change the color of the blade at any moment when you're playing !

May The Force Be With You !

http://www.mediafire.com/?dztn2kz0gtw

Edited by Microman

hi, downloaded and installed, but the blade doesnt show???, i hear the sounds, see the hilt, but no blade? idk if i did anything wrong, but, i added the files to gta3.img, replaced all as said, andyet theres no blade? sounds and hilt only, btw do ya have to get the katana as said in the readme, cause i just got the one from behind the 8ball bomb shop in ls near the train station, used the keys as said, all except the blade wont show, and idk why???, plz tell me what th- *boom* to do, cause idk why its not workin, anyways get back tome, thanks and peace

KP

you need the second link i post to see the blade, take the fxp and replace it by the one you downloads

well the link ya posted is same one as microman posted, same thing, same link, but idc, just wanted to see how cool it looked, not rly a star wars fan, anyways thanks and peace

KP

i edit the link

go sue the universe then, it has no chances against you

I was thrown out of the game! angry.gif

wrong instal try again, make sure you have dowloads all the stuff

hi, theres a problem with this, i downloaded both the mod and the effects file, installed and tested, i walked about 3 streets over and the game crashed, i tried putting on the jetpack, crashed, tried getting into a car, crashed, and theres tanks everywhere, so may i ask what th- *boom* is wrong with it? im not the only one complaning, few others have same prob, so plz fix it, anyways just thought id mention it before everyone starts going crazy and bugging ya bout it, anyways thanks and peace for the mod, hope its fixed soon

KP

well i hate to tell ya but i did install the mod and the effects posted by zero, and it crashes as i said above, try it, youll see, anyways thanks and peace

KP

This bug happens when you don't have the good effects.fxp ... I had the same problem with the V1 of the SG-MOD when I came into the team ... Zero gave me the mod but he didn't gave me the effects.fxp ... I had the same bugs as you , Knightprowl ...

i think the mistake is not on the fxp but in the salimit i will send a link with the correct sa limit , and sorry for this disagreement but without pc for test i have some difficulty to made a good one XD

http://www.mediafire.com/?muz4hwndihi

this is the new salimits, tell me if they work correctly please

Edited by zero

Sign in to follow this