Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
zero

lightsaber for SA

hi everyone , i'm still working on the stargate mod, but for made a little break with stargate , we made that lightsaber.

for the moment 5 color can be choose in game maybe more will be come:

blue

gallery361.jpg

red

gallery362.jpg

green

gallery363.jpg

purple

gallery364.jpg

and yellow

gallery367.jpg

watch and comment maybe downloads will be done soon ^^

looks awesome. been waiting for a good lightsaber.

totally mind blowing, Even Ewan Ewan Mcgregor would be happy to see that !!:D

thats kinda cool

hmmmmm the LightSaber rod will be difficult to do , I don't know if it's possible

@Angelo : Like Galen Marek ?

swfu-secret-apprentice-galen-marek.jpg

Pic :

Ok , it's Altair and a "Dark Altair" , but I will make Darth Vader and a Jedi soon , that's why I choosed this models for the moment :

JediVersusSith.jpg

Edited by Microman

bring on the pink light saber XD

Try attaching a "white rod" model for the middle part of the lightsaber blade. If you can do CLEO, try using the 09E5 code (create_flash_light) in a loop to make the lightsaber glow realistically. B)

I wish I can help only if I could figure out how to attach objects on weapons properly and know the coordinates of a drawn weapon. :ermm:

i create that particle but the original particule it's the camflash.

and yes you need to use an attach object to actor with on bone , if you don't do that the lightsaber don't glow or do some strange action ^^

Edited by zero

awesomes!!!! thats soo not purple its mah colorz ^_^

omg, finally a real lightsaber for sa, theres just one thing i think that should be made, diffrent handles for each light saber, like obi wans parts 1 and 3 sabers, qui gon gins part 1 saber, anikins part 2 and 3 sabers, lukes part 4, 5 and 6 sabers, darth vaders saber, darth mauls single and double sabers if posible, mace windos saber, yodas saber(smaller blade of chorce), the emperiors saber, and a custom saber(like just a regualr saber hilt, not like the main chars) so thats 14 sabers i think, most of which are proabably made by now, ive seen qui gons, obi wans, lukes, and a few others on a sci fi 3d site, not sayin ya gotta do all this, just sayin what i would like to see, more options then just 1 hilt with 5 or 6 colors, lol, but anyways cool and awesome none the less, anyways post the link when its done, i wanna test it, ttyl, peace

KP

The v1 of the lightsabers will be released during the summer

ok sounds good, but ya are gonna do the diffrent ones right, like the hilts for the movie char, and maybe a darth maul double?, anyways cant wait to see it, thanks for tellin me, peace

KP

Can't wait for it to be finished and released.

And aside from the Darth Maul, can you guys also make a backhand (Form 5 / "Shien") saber style? Like Starkiller's from The Force Unleashed.

Sign in to follow this