:
Last Time Departed
Ashley+

How To Add K.I.T.T (delorean edition) into 0.2e

mmmm, I think not, and how is that done?, the only time I use a

sanny builder program was to set a button of a CLEO FILE

is much easier and I using a tutorial ¬ ¬. I searched in the functions but

there is nothing in VC mode or something

lower right hand corner there is an icon, click on it and pick VC that should put you into VC mode

thanks all good except it when compiling, it says it is too long GIMME_01 maximum 07 characters or something. Quick question is: I do? edit, cancel, or do nothing?

isn't it supposed to be "gimme01" or something like that? hmm i don't remember anymores, lol.

how rare that is "misconfigured" but I change to gimme01 good and now I get "Label" MODE_KITT "not found" but referred to by that??, is a file or a word of SCM?? as marty said, is strong

my problem was: "Label "MODE_KITT" not found." how I can fix? I follow

everything as it should.

should think that I am the man with the problem or the "NOOB" :(

You kinda are the one with the prob, obviously as no one else reports any probs... Trial and error my friend, if it says something's not found, figure out why first, and if all else fails and you can think on you own, then ask... Sorry to be rude like that, but we all have better things to do than to figured out your problems, we have our own.

well I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but only one answer to ask a question and nothing else, I will find my problem from here forward.

the sanny builder referred labeled not found?, where is that label and / or which must be repaired.

I asked for help with the F1, but says nothing to help.

and again I apologize for any inconvenience

EDIT: I did a search on this issue, edit MODE_KITT to MODEKITT but leaves the same. the only I know, is a file that is not found in GTA Vice City. and that is my question (what to do with this error? and will not let me COMPILE)

Edited by Mini-Me
Removed the quote, please remember the quoting rules

Well, believe it or not, I found the solutions :) as promised not oppresseth more with these issues, and grim, very few are free, I have a lot of work with respect to presentations, this mod, and repair of all chile after 02/27/2010 earthquake, in fact I think you are freeman (but me :( )

hey i blame iceland for the uks latests problems bloody volcanoes erupting causing closure of airports, then before that the money they owe us from them borrowing it. we ask for cash back and they give us ash back.

hey i blame iceland for the uks latests problems bloody volcanoes erupting causing closure of airports, then before that the money they owe us from them borrowing it. we ask for cash back and they give us ash back.

That is painful but the earthquake is worse, the UK airport is closed, but the airport of chile is destroyed, the volcano emits warning, but the quake comes without advertence (besides it was night, I was awake was 3 : AM, concon is over 200 km of the epicenter, which was 8.8 degrees (apparently liked BTTF HAHA)) but good not we part of the post, almost happy I'm all alone I can not find the little car, but what is promised promised, I have to not disturb

EDIT: which should put the buttons (for those who did not play before with KITT, or if there is another combination and the location of KITT. to believe it or not, even last 1 hour and I'm looking

Edited by JPZ

SORRY.

This is extreme, I think I have two days looking for kitt and can not find

it to be more the case, all delorean can use the function of DELOREAN DMC-13 HEHE.

just a doubt, is so important to put

Now look for “create_thread @BTTF3 and add this beneath it:

CODE

004F: create_thread @LabelScanner

004F: create_thread @LabelWeapons

004F: create_thread @LabelKnight

004F: create_thread @LabelKnightPursuit

004F: create_thread @LabelAutodrive

004F: create_thread @LabelEject

and I could not find him, I did not put. but at least I like the bug I said before (the function of the DMC 13).

and sorry for all my mistakes I made in this post

lol the "Bug" your talking about isn't a bug, its one of the edits required by this tutorial...

Og Grim, I know these guys are irritating, but play nice... I have to, lol, so should you.

Do you remember I was looking for the car? something really weird happened today, I was watching the effects of BTTF 3 and was closed, so I went back inside and try to open the train and the (***********) car appeared (I think I went out post, I apologies) good in order to help all other newbies like me, the key to call is Shift+C (away from the train) (the combination to open the train). Finally, I have a problem or rather a doubt, by pressing the ctrl does not shoot anything until give me an error, and another thing, you can not fly or what?

Hmm, yo mean when opening the door the KITT appears, look for this,

:LabelKnightCreate  

00D6: if  0  

0119:   car 0@ wrecked 

004D: jump_if_false @LabelKnight1D

0247: request_model  #BFINJECT

038B: load_requested_models

and replace with this

:LabelKnightCreate  

00D6: if 0

8119:   not car $TRAIN wrecked 

004D: jump_if_false @LabelKnightCreate1A

81FC:   not player $PLAYER_CHAR near_car $TRAIN radius 25.0 25.0 0

004D: jump_if_false @LabelKnight1

:LabelKnightCreate1A

0119:   car 0@ wrecked 004D: jump_if_false @LabelKnight1D0247: request_model  #BFINJECT038B: load_requested_models

This is for the regular KITT, http://bttfhillvalley.mini-me-osc.bplaced....hill-valley-02e The credit for the code goes to Mini-ME

Dont worry I changed it to Bfinject instead of Zebra, tell me if it works

Does anyone have the turbo boost script, I mean the taxi boost, can it work with the bfinject or just the zebra cab

Does anyone have the turbo boost script, I mean the taxi boost, can it work with the bfinject or just the zebra cab

u could get the original but that would take some codeing