:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Ashley+

How To Add K.I.T.T (delorean edition) into 0.2e

when i try to add all of the bttf 2 flying delorean parts onto the bfinject and save it as sparrow.dff it comes up as 0kb and the otherway around adding the scanner straight to the sparrow model the scanner doesnt work

think of what else rotates

the blades...... :huh:

then i'd say go for it :P

so when this flying model is finished will there be coding for it so you can turn make kitt fly or is it gonna be a seperate model altogether

that is gonna be cool but will the people that download it have to put the tc's and the flying code to kitt into the main on their own or a seperate tut for it

so when this flying model is finished will there be coding for it so you can turn make kitt fly or is it gonna be a seperate model altogether

there will probably be coding for flying with time travel as well as a seperate model

that is gonna be cool but will the people that download it have to put the tc's and the flying code to kitt into the main on their own or a seperate tut for it

the tutorial will probably be updated and you will have to follow the steps like usual

that is gonna be cool

i have recently worked with macho01 version of kitt some of the controls were messed up lol :(

like i said before i recently worked on macho01's kitt i changed the flying controls so they wouldn't clash with the mini-gun equiped onto kitt but edit i done clashed with the wheels hover glow which i don;t mid at all but here is a video about it

here is what happened when i tried to remove the mini-gun from kitt

Edited by peter

ummm right....

i don't like macho01 version , there are no real scanner and it's just a black delorean with kitt code from 2d

i realiszed hes a cheater since i recognised the code from 0.2d (duh) but he messed up the code totally which makes him an ass

i realiszed hes a cheater since i recognised the code from 0.2d (duh) but he messed up the code totally which makes him an ass

its ok just follow my tutorial :) and you wont be cheatin XD

I did everything wright,but the Delorean KITT doesent appear in my garage.And when i spawn it(trainer) it wont fly,wont refuel and also the TC's dont work.

sure thing its a good tut i would recommend this version of the tut to anyone who is new to coding and is interested in coding vice city

I did everything wright,but the Delorean KITT doesent appear in my garage.And when i spawn it(trainer) it wont fly,wont refuel and also the TC's dont work.

i would re-read the tutorial carefully, follow it exactly and also install a fresh version of vice city then install 0.2e again plus the kitt in this version doesn't fly but there is a model getting made for it to be able to fly also don't use trainers for vice city, the only trainer i use is for sonic adventure DX which is awesome

but he messed up the code totally which makes him an ass
I'm sorry please do show us your code for this. :rolleyes: Bottom line, appreciate what was provided. ;)

I'm sorry please do show us your code for this. :rolleyes: Bottom line, appreciate what was provided. ;)

what code mike do you mean the code for kitt from macho01 or something else

mike i was talkin about the controls code that was on the main for kitt it the accelerator clashed with the gun tht was on flying kitt that is what i meant by he messed up the code

Can't you edit your posts, you really have to post a whole new post a minute after you posted the previous one?

Can't you edit your posts, you really have to post a whole new post a minute after you posted the previous one?

ma bad man i forgot to edit my post i am in such a download rush i am downloading alot of stuff at this present time