Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Ashley+

How To Add K.I.T.T (delorean edition) into 0.2e

wow...what have i missed

ok ashley i tested it and it works quite well but the only thing is that there is no flying mode and no rc mode for kitt is there any way to add them both in

the way i done it before this awesome tut was posted i used mini-me's tut so all i had to change was the cars names tht came with the source an tht was it really the only bugs i found when doin it the way i done it was tht the tc's don't work when you auto cruise kitt and when i flew using auto-cruise spawned kitt was tht the wheels disapeared and when i built the del from scratch at the garage the game crashed when i flew i had changed the code so that the bttf 2 del had kitts voice, weapons, pursuit mode and spm (flying mode)

but this is one good tut :) :) :)

ok ashley i tested it and it works quite well but the only thing is that there is no flying mode and no rc mode for kitt is there any way to add them both in

the way i done it before this awesome tut was posted i used mini-me's tut so all i had to change was the cars names tht came with the source an tht was it really the only bugs i found when doin it the way i done it was tht the tc's don't work when you auto cruise kitt and when i flew using auto-cruise spawned kitt was tht the wheels disapeared and when i built the del from scratch at the garage the game crashed when i flew i had changed the code so that the bttf 2 del had kitts voice, weapons, pursuit mode and spm (flying mode)

but this is one good tut :) :) :)

Theres no flying mode because theres no model for it ...yet ...

also Rc mode i only now how to make it rc without time travel

and thanks for verifying that this works

no problem ashley i am always up for testing stuff this goes to everyone all you have to do is send me a pm through this or my msn account and considering what it is i may accept :)

so grim will there be a download link to get the flying kitt and what about the code to get it to fly will that be included or will i need to do something else to get it to fly

so grim will there be a download link to get the flying kitt and what about the code to get it to fly will that be included or will i need to do something else to get it to fly

well if it works then i have permission to add it to the tutorial and then maybe blue can help me update the code :)

The flying version I had worked :P

Hm, I remember "these days" :D. I coded the other cars in for you (I think I still have the scm somewhere around here) and you were toying around with the models... When I tried that on my own, I did some mistakes :D:

E.g. I moved the LOD model up in 3DS when editing, but forgot to lower it again:

th_delokiit_lod_model_misplaced.jpg

Also I had problems with the tube (of the scanner) rotating around the wrong axis, as well as it was at all facing a wrong direction. I don't have no video for that one anymore.

Also we readded the pulsing coils of the 04MKII, do you still have a video of that, Mike?

also Rc mode i only now how to make it rc without time travel

That's enough. Look at the TT thread from this POV:

It constantly checks how fast the DeLorean is and if it reaches a certain speed, it activates the coils. Even faster, it opens the wormhole to finally timetravel. This all is based on the car itself and also works without any driver - that's why we need to create a thread for each TM.

So you can push it off a building -> it travels:

SPOILER:

RC sort of is the same as pushing, ergo you don't need any other code.

sounds quite good but didn't mike have a kitt long ago for 0.2e one that flew an all that

What do you mean by KITT?

If you mean the Pontiac KITT with timetravel parts, no. This was JohnnyTheDotman who did that.

If you mean the black DeLorean with a scanner, look some post above you retard <_<.

And to answer my question myself:

Yes Mike, you still have a video of the pulsing coils:

OK Grim, Since Ziero left. He gave me the files. I tested them and well...they work but theres no scanner

i dont know how to get the scanner to work all i did was a simple drag and drop in zmod2 and it doesn't seem to work i m going to try by adding the flying parts to the bfinject to see if that works and whats you mns so i can send anything i update to you?

i dont know how to get the scanner to work all i did was a simple drag and drop in zmod2 and it doesn't seem to work i m going to try by adding the flying parts to the bfinject to see if that works and whats you mns so i can send anything i update to you?

ashleytomphson@yahoo.com

i'm thinking this owns it too

-*video*-

that was awesome lol