:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Michel Jay Fox

TIME TRAIN PUSH THE DELOREAN

If it's any consolation... I'm a fairly patient person... have I been buzzing around your heads going "give me this, give me that"?

See some of us actually respect how time is a factor which is never on someones side, for example, if Blue could code in the Time Train Delorean pushing into 0.2e within but a couple of days, 0.2f would be here by now... so I feel a bit unappreciated... how you decide that the majority is no longer just the majority, and somehow everyone is now an impatient fiend...

Sorry if I'm an butthead... I'm ill and despite having countless hours of sleep, I feel like utter crap.

yeah dont generalize i never say "OH I CANT WAIT FOR insertreleasenamehere"

As long as the mod keeps going and the developers don't vanish in thin air like it happened with a baldur's gate mod i'm happy. Impatience is something you have to deal with in all mods, all games, fanmade or official, anything that's good and intresting... it's a human characteristic i suppose :rolleyes:

maybe blue can upload it to rapidshare.com ???

Look Guys, I'm just as hardcore of a BTTF fan as any of you. I would really like to have it too. But here's an idea: let's just leave them alone and let them take their time modding so that it is B@daSS.

And to the modding team, if I could mod, I'd be helping. But I can't, so I'll be patient and let you guys do your thing. I have some good ideas, though, so feel free to e-mail me.

Blue told me she has no clue to when it will be released.

Yh, me too. But people, seriously, be patient. Do something else. It's sad...waiting and waiting for a virtual "update" to be released.

Jeeze, no wonder all those censors came up right before the release of 0.2e :doh2:

I wonder if we got rid of some of the impatient ones will she come back? If so... :shifty:

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

I can understand Blue's decision...

The whole mod team works on the mod in their freetime and for free! They could do a lot of other things instead of being bothered by people that keep on asking when there will be released something...

(and to my mind it's another thing to say"I'm looking forward to it" or "I can't await this" if you don't repeat it all day long)

I also hate to see lots of posts asking when something will be released, so I can understand Blue's decision, and I hope she wont be tired of them and wont leave us (for the next time).

LG Mini-Me

I just hate when people post the same bugs/questions over and over and never check older threads, or pinned topics, first. It's logical even for a newbie, since the mod is some weeks old that a lot of people have already asked your question and should check/search older topics first. This thread falls under that problem.

... or read the readme (not for this case)

Lol to be fair, surely something as big as this would not only be in the readme, but also in the tutorial...

so yeah, always read the readme... X)