Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
marty007

whats going on with 0.2.f

Hey guys. i've noticed that the mod team hasn't been on the forum as much in the past few months. is there a problem. i was wondering if there were any updates about 0.2.f since we haven't had any in the past few months. IM NOT ASKING WHEN ITS COMING OUT SO DON"T GET ALL p**sY. i'm a huge fan and have been following this since the beginning. the anticipation is killing me. i don't think my nerves can take it much longer. lol. keep up the great work

They would report something if they had something to report. I doubt you'd love a article saying "Carlos has just finished building the bumper.". When I was on the team, there was nothing to report. Just bugs being checked off and what not.

Edited by archer9234

They did. There's nothing else to make pictures and videos out of at the moment.

Yeah, but after that everything went quiet. No new news, nothing. So what's going on? :confused:

You guys are fully up to date on everything. It's stupid to ask about progress. Since there isn't any to report. We can't report on every little thing that goes on. Just like Archer said. The only thing I can say is that there is NO PROGRESS at the moment. I don't want to see anymore questions on progress. If there's some to tell you'll know.

Closed.

Isn't that what I said in the mods/admins/mod team section?

We got many compliments for the courthouse square, but now, shortly later people already seem to have forgotten how much work Liam has put in it... That's why I'm the opinion to not always post everything once it's finished, but keep it back and show it as drips and drops from time to time.