Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
timetrain

0.2f Coding Requests

I think there will be....... :mellow:

no......why....is the model for the train is created...???

We are. Don't you guys remember the train type for 1885 thread, back on the old forums.

I was talking about "wood fuel" not the trains. I've seen the 1885 trains before and we've discussed about it in the previous forums, but I don't remember discussing about having a fuel feature for the trains.

I think the wood fuel sucks.......I mean.....the fuel gas gauge has been removed.......why would we should have a wood fuel for the train....??? :huh:

I think the wood fuel sucks.......I mean.....the fuel gas gauge has been removed.......why would we should have a wood fuel for the train....??? :huh:

There are steam locomotives after all. They need wood to produce more steam. Unlike the fuel feature, buying more wood feature is more unique and different than the original fuel feature.

And there's still a chance (I think) that the fuel feature returns back.

And stop using periods (...) too much. If you don't stop, expect a higher warn level.

And stop using periods (...) too much. If you don't stop, expect a higher warn level.

:( Mike never told me to stop and did not wrote something about '....' in the rules the forum rules.

:( Mike never told me to stop and did not wrote something about '....' in the rules the forum rules.

Still it is in forum-posting basics (these apply to all forums) that using too many unnecessary periods is considered exaggerating.

Having that much periods make many people think you're spamming.

That's part of the map. It's not code.
Partly wrong... But it's explained it later posts.

It'll it'll run using the GTA III track system...
The tracks themselves are part of the map. The code is already built into the game (from GTA III). There is nothing to add, minus the code to allow speed control and locking on to the track path system.

There is no real "track-system". If I take a look at GTA:LC (GTA 3 converted to GTA:VC) they "tell the train" to drive along a path that's separated from the others. But it could also be a normal path on the roads, I think.

I like calling it"track-system". I do the same thing with the "car-system" and "plane-system". They are separate path controls.

How about the horse?? :huh:

How about the horse?? :huh:

0.2f is still too far from that, but it will rock though if we have working horses to ride on in the future versions. Using horses to catch up with a train so you can steal it for your "science experiment" will rule as a mission.

oh yeah. silly me :blush: I just really want the train in the tracks but I have a feelings it will not be in the next version.

How about having the Bttf3 Delorean Time Machine have it's coils and sparks occur around 65-70 MPH? In the first time travel in BTTF 3, the one to 1885, the sparks began to occur around 70 MPH.

bttf3vc0.png

w1024.png

As you can see in the image, very vaguely you can see a 68 on the Speedometer. Also, you can see some sparking effects in the screenshot.

If this suggestion it possible, that'd be cool :D

oh yeah. silly me :blush: I just really want the train in the tracks but I have a feelings it will not be in the next version.

If Nightshade finds enough time to continue his work on the 1955 Hill Valley map, we would expect a railroad on the next version. 1955 Hill Valley DOES have a railroad, after all, why wouldn't it if Hill Valley has an active train service since the 1880's?

No. I think the full Hill Valley train service starts 2 years after 1880. :P

Changing the spark timing caused the game to crash.

Oh I see.

@JohnnyMan:

I meant somewhen in the 1880's. WHICH INCLUDES 1880-1885. And 1882 for people that can't use common sense and can't read the whole message before replying.

Shut up Fish. I just wanna the train to be in the railroad. <_<

I have another idea, but some people may say "No, I love it, keep it there!"

Anyway, I was thinking that we could remove the DMC 13 and Location circuits from the mod because for 2 reasons.

1) They're not movie accurate.

2) Removing them free's up coding space.

besides it is better than normal Time Machine. It is created after the Delorean time machine.

Dude not sure if this has been posted (prob not) but any chance of some use of the ELB Van that is parked outside Sunshine Autos? Like could we possibly put cars into the van and drive them around, and use the spectacular entrance used in BTTF1? That would be awesome!

And also not sure but I think I should ask, is the Hill Valley map going to overwrite the main map? I hope so because I think it's really complicated, driving all the way to the clocktower and back to Sunshine autos when my delorean ii is hit by lightning. Doc's garage isn't thaaat far away...

Awesome work! Loving every minute of it! Thanks!

Dizzle

No. I think the full Hill Valley train service starts 2 years after 1880. :P

I said 1880's not 1880. That means all years from 1880 to 1889. :P

Anyway, I was thinking that we could remove the DMC 13 and Location circuits from the mod

It could be removed, like Del said earlier, and it cannot be removed due to a LOT of reasons. The DMC-13 acts as an addition to the features making up the "future era" -- who would expect for a successful institute (namely the IFT) to manufacture the same time machine-modified '80s car for 8000+ years? In other words, the DMC-13 IS movie accurate (well, sort of). Also, because of "Back to the Future: The Ride" is canonical, it's not only the movies we need to be accurate for.

And also not sure but I think I should ask, is the Hill Valley map going to overwrite the main map? I hope so because I think it's really complicated, driving all the way to the clocktower and back to Sunshine autos when my delorean ii is hit by lightning. Doc's garage isn't thaaat far away...

Such decision wasn't made yet, but hopefully it would be overwritten. But we'll still need at least a bigger Hill Valley since it's boring to be stuck on a small place.