:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
timetrain

0.2f Coding Requests

I have a cool idea. How about Marty carrying the hoverboard on his back? No, I don't mean to code a hoverboard on his back, but just make a player model with en without hoverboard. And if you press the button-> Tada! A hoverboard. :P

As soon as the clock hits 10:04 and you see that flash of light, the sky is perfectly clear. No more rain or lightning. Would there be a way to keep the rain and lightning and everything going on at that time?

The rains stops, 'cause of the fire trails and the fire on the wire...

if it'd keep on raining they'd start to flicker, if i can correctly remember...

Yeah, it would need a special spawn code, but I was refering to the hoverboard being modeled in to the passenger side and disappearing when the hoverboard was spawned, kind of like the hook being modeled on.

I think i'd be the best if it only happens to the BTTF2 and BTTF3 (Railroad-one included) since Marty puts it in there in BTTF Part II. And it think it shouldn't lie on the passenger seat, but a bit next to it...

But another thing:

It's a really good idea to limit the number of Timetrains to 1, but i sometimes loose it (parked it somewhere and forget where) :D

I'd like to have one of these two options to find it again:

1. When being on the mansion roof (directly next to the heliport, and not onto, we don't wanna get made flat) and pressing <SPRINT>+<CROUCH> or alternately <ACTION> the TimeTrain immediately teleports back onto the roof (like Biff does it in "The Ride" when he gets stuck)
  2. When being on the mansion roof and pressing <SPRINT>+<CROUCH> or alternately <ACTION> there appears a blip on the map pointing where the TimeTrain is.

Edited by Mini-Me

The rains stops, 'cause of the fire trails and the fire on the wire...

if it'd keep on raining they'd start to flicker, if i can correctly remember...

I think i'd be the best if it only happens to the BTTF2 and BTTF3 (Railroad-one included) since Marty puts it in there in BTTF Part II. And it think it shouldn't lie on the passenger seat, but a bit next to it...

What do you mean they stop because of the fire trails? Do you mean its something in the code? Cause as far as the movie goes, when Marty arrives at Doc's Mansion, its raining pretty hard, straight till the next morning. I dont think it'd make much sense to stop the storm right at 10:04, unless it has something to do with the code. Not to mention that it was that way in 0.2d.

And as far as the hoverboard in the Deloreans, I agree. Only the BTTF2, BTTF3 and BTTF3 w/ railroad wheels should have the hoverboard in them. That is, if this would even be possible.

Edited by Flux

Ah, figured it had something to do with that. Well, would it be possible to have the rain and everything start back up at 10:05 and go on straight till at least the next day? That way it'd give some time for the fire trails to disappear?

Well, would it be possible to have the rain and everything start back up at 10:05 and go on straight till at least the next day?

Yep, It would.

how about thinking fourth dimensionally meaning if you send any DeLorean/Train to the past any time it will automatically show back up right where it disappeared? as if it was sitting there like how the DeLorean was from 1885-1955

how about thinking fourth dimensionally meaning if you send any DeLorean/Train to the past any time it will automatically show back up right where it disappeared? as if it was sitting there like how the DeLorean was from 1885-1955

According to BTTF1 it takes about a week for the ripple effect to change 30 years, so there's not really much point, just time travel again to the current time and see the delorean where it time travelled....

Ok read this:

Some other people (including me) want the hoverboard to trsvel with them.

Archer just said about my idea that you could make a spawn code that it has to be made and there won't be much coding space left. What is we reduce the numbers of multiple time machines? I think it'' give us some more lines. Now don't kill me for this but when I go to the future i always go in the bttf 2 Del so it'll be great to have the hoverboard on me instead of searching your arse off.

What is we reduce the numbers of multiple time machines?

If i can remember correctly, they aren't limited. So you can't erase something of its code...

An i think it wouldn't be that much to code, so you still can add it (e.g. if you include it in the hook).

If i can remember correctly, they aren't limited. So you can't erase something of its code...

An i think it wouldn't be that much to code, so you still can add it (e.g. if you include it in the hook).

No. there was a limit of 5 machines so reduce it.

or remove the location cuircuits for all time machines.

I hope so. It would be better to just have location circuits for dmc 13 rather than have it for all of them.

Ooops, Doublepost :o

Look below

Edited by Mini-Me

So you mean i only could build/use 5 Timemachines?

Don't think so:

th_gta-vc2008-10-2620-09-23-93avi.jpg

That are six (and my computer is lagging, swamped :D )

Edited by Mini-Me

You can make as many time machines your PC wants to work with till it crashes when they reenter. I made 95 once, without crashing.

You can make as many time machines your PC wants to work with till it crashes when they reenter. I made 95 once, without crashing.

That's what i meant...

But look, just remove the LC for all time machines and just leave it for the dmc 13 and then make a spawn code for vice city cuz the car spawners that you can download suck.

Not to sound negative or anything, but if there isn't that much coding space available anymore, whats the point in having a coding request thread?

Are we just going to swap out old ideas for new ones?

Edited by Flux

Well we are going to have to find a new game engine soon, whether its GTA or not! Not only are we gonna run out of coding space, but the unstable game is becoming more and more unstable and eventually wont work at all with the mod, I mean I cant play it now, it crashes too often to even have any fun!

So all the requests in this topic arn't going to waste, it just making everybody realise the actual size this mod is going to end up as, and at the rate of growth... its gonna be BIG! Which proves its gonna take a long time to compleat B)