:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
timetrain

0.2f Coding Requests

Another problem with the fuel is that even when you fill it up in a gas station, your money still drains even though the fuel is full.

Does it? :lol:, never noticed it... *Trying it*

No, it stops decreasing money a second after it is full :o .

Guest rave
Does it? :lol:, never noticed it... *Trying it*

No, it stops decreasing money a second after it is full :o .

lol yeah i start with 50$ and i dont get much gas you should make something for the gas to put how much is desired

Actually it was red on the BTTF II Del, that's why Del88us changed it in the first place...

http://www.outatime.it/ritornoalfuturo/fra...s=15975&p=2

and before you post it, this one looks more blue than white to me http://www.outatime.it/ritornoalfuturo/fra...s=15950&p=2 (which is the frame before the link above)

Хочу чтобы были миссии где во времени можно путешествовать с Доком и Марти вместе.И чтоб были миссии в 1885,1955,1985,2015 годах.

Хочу чтобы были миссии где во времени можно путешествовать с Доком и Марти вместе.И чтоб были миссии в 1885,1955,1985,2015 годах.

9/10s of us don't speak Russian so heres the rough translation.

I want to be a mission where you can travel in time to dock and Marty vmeste.I to have a mission in 1885,1955,1985,2015 years.

I have increased your warn level. I have told you more then three times to not talk a different language without the translation.

Vasectomy? XD

I'll give him a vasectomy if he does it again. And thank you for the translation. Even though it sucks XD

Ты ур.0д я не понял у кого грубый перевод!?

Ok the translation of that is:

You ur.0d I do not know whose rough translation

Warning increased again for not including that! If by some reason someone getss omething else I will reduce the warning level

The BTTF 2 TM already flies, also do the 2015 cars. So why would you be asking this question.

as long as this is going and this has probably been asked like a million times but cant we have the flux capacitor(probably misspelled :P) light when you hit 80mph cuz that when it starts doing the coils light up and the flux box throw particles at the front

I remember someone telling me that it looks like crap, especially through the windshield.

I think it was blue that said it.