:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
timetrain

0.2f Coding Requests

Shouldn't we make the DeLoreans reappear EXACTLY at the time they were sent?

For example, you send a DeLorean to 6:00,

Its currently 5:59:57, a second later the 3 sonic booms happen, and when the DeLorean reappears, it would be back at exactly 6:00.

Technically the Delorean has arrived at the proper point in time with the first boom. After all, the wormhole emitter has to be there for that to form. Plus you're being really picky.

I think the way it is now, it is the best. Who said that the car shouldn't reappear at that time? I'm not quite sure, but I think in the movie at first Doc's clock beeps and then the DeLorean reappears.

easy, if players in radius infront of it and presses tab, paly .mp3. simple code

On the one hand you can only play wav files in Vice City and on the other hand you'd hear the music then in full loudness, if you're standing directly in front of it or even if you're meters away.

And still I personally don't like c++ solutions. Look at Blue's Mini-Mod, it is even more unstable than 0.2e. You only need to minimize the game once and then you automatically close it :D.

Guest rave

i would like for the gas to be back and when you run out of gas you have three bars if you keep going the bars turn red and the fuel pump burns up the del explodes

where do you get the fuel mod anyways, and get it to work at the texaco gas station. I never found out.

i would like for the gas to be back and when you run out of gas you have three bars if you keep going the bars turn red and the fuel pump burns up the del explodes

No, the fuel feature will not be readded for reasons I have already explained multiple times.

Guest rave
No, the fuel feature will not be readded for reasons I have already explained multiple times.

but it sounds cool right sounds like real cars

lol, new job, creating fuel that doesn't interfear with TT

When Del removed the fuel feature, it free'd up the last free global variable, which was later used for the Past and Future DeLoreans feature.

Personally I'd rather have the Past/Future Del's feature than a very unrealistic fuel feature...

Guest rave
When Del removed the fuel feature, it free'd up the last free global variable, which was later used for the Past and Future DeLoreans feature.

Personally I'd rather have the Past/Future Del's feature than a very unrealistic fuel feature...

actually mike its realistic because thats what happens you burn up the fuel pump :)

Another problem with the fuel is that even when you fill it up in a gas station, your money still drains even though the fuel is full.

Another problem: there would be only one gas station to HV. You'd have to drive back to it all the time. Assuming the map stuck to the movie layout only and not add other ones.

Just because we only saw one gas station doesn't mean that there weren't others. But putting in the fuel coding (for multiple gas stations) would probably take up much needed coding space.

This is more accurate in my opinion. The red departure implosion (not explosion) only appeared with the BTTF3 De Lorean, while the other versions of the De Lorean had a white smoke-like implosion. I guess it's a good idea to make the departure implosions of the BTTF1 and BTTF2 De Loreans white while the BTTF3 De Lorean red.

http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/inde...?showtopic=1445

Only reason I can deduce is that the time circuits are not the same, since the one in the BTTF3 DEL is made from 1955 technology like Vacuum tubes instead of microchips.

Maybe I should have posted this on the topic you specified. Wish I could move it over.

the one in the BTTF3 DEL is made from 1955 technology like Vacuum tubes instead of microchips.

Plus, some of the parts of the time machine are somewhat still broken. For 1955 Doc, these parts beyond repair because of the resources available in his time, like the Flux Capacitor.