:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
timetrain

0.2f Coding Requests

Well we could change the handling and the speedometer display but it would change the rest of the vehicles to inaccurate levels. Unless you guys want the speedometer to display only in the deloreans

Well, I don't think that they put digital, shiny-red speedometers in usual cars in '80 :rolleyes::lol:

Edited by RG - FM

Only the handling of the BTTFII delorean was tweaked, and that was to make the ride mission a bit easier. Though personally I had no problems completing the ride mission using the old handling.

Whats so hard about getting out and refueling it after its created? :huh:

The only time such a thing would be useful, is if your being chased by the rozzers! :lol:

I have a request. Can you make 2f . . . you know . . . not suck?

>_>

*runs*

. . . Why doesn't anybody tell me these things?! >_<'

I have a request. Can you make 2f . . . you know . . . not suck?

>_>

*runs*

LOL!!!!!!!

I have a question. If this is a speed machine...why are we carrying it to the street?

What?

But yea, actually I like that idea about the whole "speedometer only in time machines idea", in my opinion, speed in the DeLoreans is the only place you'd need it from.

It would probably require more code to have it display in just the deloreans than it would to have it display on all vehicles...

Wherever possible we don't want to waste coding space.

Well, we would only need 9 lines in total if you exclude the TT and 13 if you include it. And before someone gets that idea, no, it wouldn't conflict with the timetravel code.

I still don't get why people are going nuts over it. One: do people really use the other cars. Two: the gauge isn't really in the car. It's on your HUD.

The only thing I wanted was the ability to turn off all the hud stuff, all the Tc's and speedo and alert buttons for the purpose of filming or pics. :P But hasn't Mini-me already done that? :huh: Or is it something that'll not be included in the release, I'll be disappointed if it isn't available <_<

Running the risk of seeming stupid I'll ask this anyway....are the railroad tracks/bridges/Windmill/being-attached-to-the-tracks going to be included in 0.2f?

No, it has been mentioned before (you may have missed it) that the models like train tracks and ponichio whatever its called drive in and a few other things will be released in a seperate file that'll be released around the same time as 0.2f, ther not in the auto install cause they are apparently buggy so its 'Install at your own risk' sort of thing ;)

hscitpe Orgcon is correct in his statement.

Orgcon, Mini-Me coded that for his own personal use, there are no plans to include it in 0.2f since it has nothing to do with the movies. If you want to remove the TC/Speedo just open the scm in sanny and comment the line out, for example find

create_thread @Speedo
(or whatever it's called, can't remember the exact name) and change to this
//create_thread @Speedo

This will stop the speedo from being displayed in game, it's something I do quite a lot when making videos. Plus it's only a 30 second job to edit the scm to either switch them on/off.