:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
timetrain

0.2f Coding Requests

This was suggested a million times, yet.

But since we neither have an opcode like CLEO's 0AB0 nor an external *.exe like a trainer it isn't possible.

Both cars need to be at 88 MPH. Who's the second driver...

In the ride, Biff does't have to be 88 MPH, so I don't see why not.

Since I can't post in the modeling Thread I'm posting it here, this is probably a coding request anyway.

Have you ever found your self loving the Remote control view from behind the Delorean (not Marty's point of view) and wanted to have the option of having that view while you (aka Marty) is driving the Delorean or any car for that matter?

I'm asking for the option to have that view when in the Delorean and (or) any car while driving & time traveling...

Edited by bradley

Since I can't post in the modeling Thread I'm posting it here, this is probably a coding request anyway.

Have you ever found your self loving the Remote control view from behind the Delorean (not Marty's point of view) and wanted to have the option of having that view while you (aka Marty) is driving the Delorean or any car for that matter?

I'm asking for the option to have that view when in the Delorean and (or) any car while driving & time traveling...

I think thats possible.

Blue said you can't do custom camera views because it interferes with the wormhole.

when? o.O

Archer, are you telling people Blue said something when not true to get what you want, how naughty.

When I asked you if you could possibly allow 4 camera views when you hit the wormhole from the movies. You said they would screw up.

Wouldn't' it end up being the same? It's a forced camera angle, that would eventually interact with the wormhole camera.

when? o.O
rofl2.gif

Hey, if I'm wrong, I so want that feature. lol.

I would like it the other way around, too! 'Cause I always crash into something while driving in RC mode, because I cannot see things in front of me sad.gif

Well, uh, Blue didn't you quit? So isn't that redundant?

RC is a great feature btw, but.....in .2e is there some kind of key combo to program the time circuits in the Del you're driving to the Del that just time travelled? I thought there was and if there isn't can it be in .2f? Presuming we've found a new coder ofc....

in .2e is there some kind of key combo to program the time circuits in the Del you're driving to the Del that just time travelled?

Hold down confirmation + horn