:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Indi.

Back to the Future Multiplayer

for things like the bttf scripts could it be made so that the clients computer just uses the cleo scripts and are included with the multiplayer sorta thing?

@Mike: My steam ID is crazyjointje.

To further elaborate, in SAMP when someone is using the BTTF 2 Del and goes into hover mode, a player without the mod installed will see a car turn into a helicopter.

Mind you that was using the samp to rewrite the flying scripts. The cleo scripts do not work. Anything spawned by cleo will not be seen by any other player other then the user, which means they can get in and ride away without anyone seeing (I used it a few times. Useful if someone's spam killing)

Funny thing is you can't kill anyone when you're driving a cleo-spawned vehicle.

hmm, wondering, when and if the server comes back, should it be a stunt thing like it used to be, or an rpg type, or a mix of both?

Stunt places like the abandoned air field etc should be stunts etc the rest should just be the same or some random things etc

guess we'll start with stunt first and slowly modify it. Since delb is going too slow and its not that hard to make a server.

I want the DeLorean to be guarded by NPC, if it is possible to sync them with every player. So you have to break it out of Area 69.