Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Indi.

Multiplayer

Hi, you probably don't remember me, because I haven't been here in a long while, and half of the old members have seemed to have disappeared. Anyway, I'm Doctor Emmett L. Brown also known as Indi., and I want to start up MP again, but I need to have a chat with Mike to work all of this out.

If you read this Mike, and if you have Steam, please chat with me and I will arrange something with you with Multiplayer if you're still interested.

Steam ID: indi_

Cheers, and Hello there to all. :D

Edited by Indi.

DELB's back! DELB's back! Jump for joy. :jump:

Which version of SAMP are you planning to use, along with which version of the SA mod?

I'm still around, I am on steam though I have no idea what my steam ID is. Are you not on MSN anymore? I use MSN over any other method of chatting online.

I'm on MSN now, so uh, tell me when you're on.

@Joe: Hey :). How ya been? I haven't got SA-MP installed yet, I'll make MP work for the latest one.

Edited by Indi.

Well basically because not many people were on the server and people got bored really quickly with it, plus the server that I was paying for cost a lot of money, then I stopped paying as the server didn't get many players.

wait ... BTTF-HV on "Steam"? this would blow the lid off the game if it works ..

Who said it would be on Steam? I doubt they would host it...

I know they host like mods for Valve games but that's because Valve makes Steam and Steam hosting Rockstars stuff would probably need permission.

Edited by Kid Buu

Sign in to follow this