:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
tope1983

General Gameplay Issues

Just simply remove the instant TT so you always see the camera pan from the fire trails giving enough time for most of the buildings to load once you appear. Or only have movie scripted TT ie once you do the lightning run in 1955 you get a pre scripted and or rendered movie of doc running down the street shouting it worked thus giving the map time to load before you re-appear.

No. You don't use instant time travel on your PC. Not remove it for everyone. And why is everyone b**ching now. VC itself was horrible at loading the map itself. How many times did everyone here drive through the low poly roads before they actually popped up.

Both did :P. Think of the first timetravel experiment, or Marty's ride back to 1985.

That means you only want that after the story is completed? Just to make sure I understand you right :D.

free roaming just breaks the flow thats all. Might work fine for the regular gta missions, but for a story like bttf, not really. After all, Marty was not supposed to interact with anyone in 1955 <<

RG has a point there lolz

no no, i was talking about the free roam portion, and how it would not work well if you're driving around, killing pedestrians, and getting cops on your tail.

it would be much more realistic, if you have to avoid very much any action, which affects history seriously...

so there should be no weapons to use...

on the other hand, which was my suggestion to make gameplay more entertaining, it would be interesting, to actually change history by INTERACTING and if some key missions have 2 or more different solutions the story can go on in (a) different way(s).

but before that I think it would be nice when the map creation could be finished.

i am really looking forward to explore hill valley :)

True, I recall Blue and the others said before that they're gonna limit the use of weapons. One tiny problem regarding this is the fact that there is one particular weapon they can't limit or get rid of-- the melee/fist weapon. While you can't grab a sniper and shoot some cop's head off, you can just punch him in the face and p*ss him off.

Though they can limit the game so it would be more BTTF and less GTA, there are still some things they can't limit or get rid of, which would be a problem story/BTTF-wise.

that said i think punching is critical for the BTTF series how many run ins with Biff does Marty have that dosen't involve a skateboard.

Yeah, but if you have it in free-roam, you can punch pedestrians around at your liking, which isn't like Marty. People can do it for laughs, but it won't feel right for a BTTF fan. :lol:

Starts to feel like the mod will be a bit boring at the end. to me at least