Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Timecircuits

Steam coming out from TM BTTF 2?

But could it be possible then to add the condensation coming from Mr. Fusion? :huh:

Edited by Timecircuits

I know, the following was already said about three weeks ago, but there's something I want to say to:

it was a cold fusion

it's produced cold air and that has to go somewhere to.

My opinion is that COLD fusion doesn't mean ICE COLD fusion, it just means that it doesn't go beyond a certain temperature.

So why should there be cold air anyway? Or even condensation?

find

:TIME_19933

16@ = 0 // integer values

17@ = 0 // integer values

$BUMPED = 0 // integer values

if or

Car.Model(0@) == #INFERNUS

else_jump @TIME_20058

if

$WIRE == 0 // integer values

else_jump @TIME_20058

create_thread @STEAM 0@

in the main.scm

then add Car.Model(0@) == #DELUXO under Car.Model(0@) == #INFERNUS

Edited by 7

@007: The guys weren't asking for vent steam to be coded for the Part 2 De Lorean. :P

The 'Vents' are vents in BTTF1, they expel the dangerous toxic gasses such as hydrogen sulphate and a few others (not steam), given of by the nuclear reaction of such an unstable (synthetic) element 'Plutonium'!

Hence why, when the vents go off during the first experiment, doc stops and leans back to avoid inhalation!

Looks like another cool idea for a BTTF SA edit. :D

Looks like another cool idea for a BTTF SA edit. :D

I totally agree with you about that.

So Blue, if you read that: make Carl Johnson lose energy when he gets too close to the steam.

Hence why, when the vents go off during the first experiment, doc stops and leans back to avoid inhalation!

i always thought he jumped back in fear because the vents went off and startled him

You'd wonder why Doc installed vents the De Lorean.

@CJ: I meant for my BTTF SA edits. I'm currently working on mods that'll serve as add-ons for the BTTF SA mod.

I totally agree with you about that.

So Blue, if you read that: make Carl Johnson lose energy when he gets too close to the steam.

Brilliant idea ;). I already had that too, but dumb as I am sometimes, I forgot it :facepalm: .

How about making CJ cough as well (like when he's in the extinguisher's carbon cloud)?

They already are! The're the same particles ...nearly! ;)

I guess you got the wrong point of my opinion, What I meant was that the steam should "cause" the same "troubles" as that stuff that comes out of any extinguisher.

Sign in to follow this