Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Timecircuits

Steam coming out from TM BTTF 2?

I've noticed that from TM BTTF 2 no steams comes from the cooling vents.

It is possible to do that? Bescause you guys did it with the TM BTTF1 ( Afcours ) and the DMC 13 TM.

And i know! It wasn't in the movie ( Watched it a couple of times ) but theoriticaly it must happen.

Bescause there's stil a reaction going on in Mr. Fusion, and that produced heat, heat must go somewhere and it's set to steam. Is this possible?

Btw they did it for the DMC 13 TM and still there's even Mr. Fusion. :nuke:

first, as far as I remember there was another component in the DMC13 that had to be cooled (Mike told me that it's the component for the Location Circuits), so there were steam effects done on the DMC13 TM as well as on the BTTF1 TMs.

second, the cooling vents were originally used as a part of the nuclear reactor. They are not needed for the Mr. Fusion any more, BUT since they're used for the Hover conversion later on (I just say watch the end of BTTF1 and/or the beginning of BTTF2), Doc didn't remove them.

third, the Mr. Fusion doesn't produce any heat. You never had Chemistry at school, did you? Because if you HAD Chemistry at school, you WOULD know, that not all chemical reactions produce heat. Same goes for the Mr. Fusion.

Alright! Learned something new. That's fixed it probably! No Steam coming from TM BTTF 2. ;)

You are right. Mr. Fusion.

http://bttf.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Fusion

Dont produce Nuclear Fusion, it was a cold fusion

But than agian, it's produced cold air and that has to go somewhere to.

Ow afcours! If the delorean re-enters from a time travel it's cold! We all now that. Maybe it's even colder with mr. fusion when it re-enters.

Who knows....

But than agian, it's produced cold air and that has to go somewhere to.

Ow afcours! If the delorean re-enters from a time travel it's cold! We all now that. Maybe it's even colder with mr. fusion when it re-enters.

Who knows....

Yes, we all kno that when the delorean re-enters, there is cold comin off from the car, but like everyone else said, the vents are used for the acceleration of the vehicle, but as far as steam goes, when Mr. Fusion gets opened, there is steam coming out from under the reactor where Mr. Fusion sits(to see what i mean watch bttf 2 the part after old biff returns from Nov 12 1955).

EDIT: What i am trying to say is that there is no need for any steam to come out from the vents anymore :thumbs:

Edited by SaiyanPrideFilms

Also note that there never was an occurrence of steam once the TM had Mr. Fusion, see the rest of the trilogy. I believe that somehow Mr. Fusion did in fact "vent" but it was never seen, possibly because its exhaust was the same (or similar) temp of its surrounding environment, and it was probably not a "forced" venting (unlike BTTF 1 TM, where the exhaust seeming to be forced out of the vents) therefore we never heard it venting. But I don't know, just thinking out loud...

Like seen in the end of BTTF 1 and in the beginning of BTTF 2? When doc refeuls Mr. Fusion?

As nice as that all is, I just think it would looker with the steam... And if you remember, after having completed the ride mission a few times, all the Dels get Location Circuits. So which part of the code do I copy paste to make it the way I'd like it...

the vents are actually 20,000 rpm turbines that suck the unstable forces of the explosion when you hit 88 into it, the explosion is unstable, so the turbines suck in the explosion, and thats why in the movie the explosion comes back in on itself when you see it.

EDIT: so technically, the vents should have vented in 2 and 3!

then when the delorean comes back, it has to vent the explosions gases of the universe.........yeah......

and you know how doc and marty didnt get burned by the fire trails?, cause its burning plasma that was spewed out of the fire vents near the tires at the last minute, it burns cold.

you probably know all this already!

Edited by BTTF Forever

but with mr fusion producing cold fusion that means that the heat of the gases would have been counter acted so they would have been vented but not visible

It would be visible ( a little bit ) if it's summer. Bescause when is see my icecream in a summer hot day, is see some cold coming off it.

Something else, i noticed when doc refeuls mr. fusion you see some steam, heat, cold what ever you call it coming out from Mr. Fusion. Maybe that is possible to do?

Right! condensation, have to remember that. Learning more and more on this site! Great!

Just the question is now, could that be possible to do? Condensation coming out of Mr. Fusion when you refuel it! :)

Timecircuits, do not quote whole posts if they're just before yours.

At my school did they block it bicose they are thingking that you dont learn anything, ore instal virus ore something, I dont like that, bicose you can learn an lot at this forum

You're all full of it! ;)

The 'Vents' are vents in BTTF1, they expel the dangerous toxic gasses such as hydrogen sulphate and a few others (not steam), given of by the nuclear reaction of such an unstable (synthetic) element 'Plutonium'!

Hence why, when the vents go off during the first experiment, doc stops and leans back to avoid inhalation!

In BTTF2 the Nuclear Reaction Chamber is removed, and replaced with a Cold Fusion Chamber

(Cold fusion is the (safe) reaction and production of useable stable energy at 0°C/40°F, that doesn't expel dangerous toxic gasses!)

Therefore the Vents aren't needed for the reaction chamber, as all energy given of is used, and all by-products (such as Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen and Carbon) are recycled.

Instead the Vents are now used as rocket boosters to propel the Del forwards any gas given off is most likely Carbon based and non-visible. :smarty:

Edited by Orgcon

Sign in to follow this