Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Flux Capacitor

w00t Saw a DeLorean

i saw a delorean long time ago when i go to the 24 hours of mans and mustang too , the most impressive i saw it's an older car race dodge charger ^^

I saw and sat in crap bttf 1 converted one At the london exbo, the pics are on her someware. Their was ecto1 from the ghostbusters and a "full" size warthog from halo as well. And i saw an oringal Del in the beaulieu motor museum a few years ago

reminds me, i had a ride in the replica warthog that weta workshop made for the ODST trailer

It was a shame because the warthog looked good 'cept the wheels where too small it didn't even reach head height on a normal man let alone as tall as a spartan and there was no gun on the back.

PICT0575.jpg

PICT0569.jpg

Edited by Dave27

the one i rode in was a full size exact replica with everything on it working except for the gun (obviously) the gun was just a really really accrate model

theres no such thing as a biggest fan of anything so stfu.

soooo untrue, I'm your biggest fan XD ^_^

Well, that hog looks more like the civilian one. Named on that site :P

It is the civilian version. The Warthog (or "Hog") in the pic Dave showed lacks the gun.

I actually got to sit in one a year ago at the local Car show, closed the door and started her up. It was a real beauty. I also got a ride in one from my friend's uncle when he got done restoring his. He must have added a Turbo, cause we were flying.

If you ever get the chance, go to a DeLorean Car Show. They are absolutely amazing.

Sign in to follow this