Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Flux Capacitor

w00t Saw a DeLorean

Finally saw a DeLorean at some charity thing.

Pretty cool, got to sit in it and close the door. :)

I can get some pics

Have you guys EVER seen a DeLorean yet?

he didnt want you to post in it, he wanted you to look at it.

yes most of us have seen deloreans in real life bfore, myself included

Not me :( Guess I'm not the "most of us"

Edited by RG

I haven't seen one eighter. But hey! I'm living in the Netherlands >.< You only see: Lambo's, Porches, Mustang's, Austin's and regular European cars here >.<.

My mom got to sit in one a few months ago. She was shopping and got to speak to the owner and everything. It's locally owned too. I was sooooooooooooooooooooooo p**sed when she came over and told me about it.

You never use fullstops, right? <_< Had to read tree times to actually understand

I beat all! I went to the DeLorean Car Show 2008 in Gettysburg and saw many. And i met Jeffery Weissman, Bob Gale, and James Tolkan

I beat all! I went to the DeLorean Car Show 2008 in Gettysburg and saw many. And i met Jeffery Weissman, Bob Gale, and James Tolkan

Well I'm really talking about rare opportunities to see one, not one place with a million DeLoreans :facepalm:

BFD, the guy who lives like a five minute drive south of me owns one, AND I got to sit in the Time Machine Conversion at USF

theres no such thing as a biggest fan of anything so stfu.

and grim, first you have to get older and actually get a good job. its alot harder than you think

I have seen the new knight rider mustang once. But no Delorean (yet).

actually i m at college doing my a levels then i m going to uni to study to become a architect

the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

anywho iv seen 4 different deloreans and ridden in one. the one i rode in was at some car show up north. saw one in a museum, one in a citroen workshop down the road from the highschool i went to and another one driving around town somwhere

I saw a bttf one in a car showroom in the lake district, the funny thing was, it was parked right next to Del boys Reliant Robin! :rotfl:

If you've never seen the Trotters Reliant Robin;

trotters-robin-reliant.jpg

I saw and sat in crap bttf 1 converted one At the london exbo, the pics are on her someware. Their was ecto1 from the ghostbusters and a "full" size warthog from halo as well. And i saw an oringal Del in the beaulieu motor museum a few years ago

Sign in to follow this