Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

BTTF Drinking Game

That's extreme :P I assume it means the whole trilogy, which would mean what, almost 5 and a half hours of watching and drinking :P

yeah, it's hardcore. by it's logic i think u have to drink when anything happens. :P

Lets break open the beers then the vodka and wiskey for a day of BTTF then the local emergency room. :)

Nice find. :lol:

This kind of reminds me of the drinking mod I made once before. I got CJ drunk (I used the drunk walk animation and the wavy screen code for the drunk effect), shot some cop's head off and escaped the police with the DeLorean. It was epic.

Well for me, I'll start seeing sheez. Meaning that I would think it's time to drink again :P

I don't drink a lot, but I do.

i dont drink alot but i like beer and rum, and wine and red wine infact i like alot of alcohol including whiskey. doesnt mean i drink it all the time though after all i am under age.

Angelo, your eighteen, raised catholic and youv never tried alchohol except for once?

doesnt make sense

anyone who plays this game and follows the rules to the letter will be SO f**ked by the end

I think the game should have less to do with the movies and more to do with, how many beers it took to get throught the list.

Angelo, your eighteen, raised catholic and youv never tried alchohol except for once?

It's not like I'm not gonna drink at least once or twice in my whole lifetime. My father, mother and sister do it, so why shouldn't I? :P

@Angelo: what i meant is being raides catholic isnt there some sort of ceremonial "blood and body of christ" thing that involves drinking red wine?

@EWJ: I'm pretty sure that they sub it for kool-aid (or some kind of red juice) for the minors, at least that's what they do in my sister's church (she's catholic, I'm not, long story)

thats just america, in other countries substituting kool aid for red wine would be considered blasphemy i would expect.

anyway thats not the point, the point is didnt you ever have red wine at a communion angelo?

Edited by EarthwormJim

i bet they would in france (have red wine at communion) since the french see it as ok for children to have a glass of red wine with a meal so the same would go for communion. but i prefer being athesist because i dont have to do any relgious stuff.

anyway thats not the point, the point is didnt you ever have red wine at a communion angelo?

That was just first communion. And when I said "Last time I tried tasting beer/alcohol, it made me vomit, but I was a kid", I was talking about first communion. After that, we only had the bread in the following communions.

Sign in to follow this