:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTF Forever

My Clocktower Scene

2.36 was epic, you can see the hook and a plane in the background :lol:

Very well made, too bad there is no texture for the clock (in R2 only?, because you can see all the numbers and stuff in my avatar).

no, no, you dont understand, version 2 had nothing to do with it. i dont know how the texture stuffed up on the clock, i had to reload the game cause i fell off the road (stupid version 2! LOL) and when i drove back to the clocktower, the texture was like that. i dont know, might not have loaded properly, and do you know how i made the hands move? i just filmed it, then in editing i zoomed in and paned across the arrow to make it look like it moved! LOL

EDIT: you can also tell i added to the lightning a bit! there must be a way to do that in the game, make an invisible wall that has a lightning texture that only turns on for half a second then turns off when the clock hits 10:04

Edited by BTTF Forever

Buen trabajo. un aspecto tan bueno como el original. [/ quote]

decir lo mismo, pero me gusta este

" width="600px" height="361px">

Edited by D4n!

Dan, don't edit and translate your posts into Spanish(?), it was better when it was in English. ;)

@BTTF Forever: The hands should move on their own... It is coded that way, anyways...

no the hands and the backround white of the clock was one big texture, for some reason it didnt have any numbers on it, and it was just 1 solid texture, and plus i filmed most of the scenes from my save game point (3:00 in the morning, 2015!) so the hands were stuck on 10:04

Sign in to follow this