:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Handofdoom71

Favorite DeLorean

Well I like the BTTF 2 because it flys, it runs on trash, and it has a suitcase of money in the trunk :D . But I also like the DMC-13 Time Machine because of the location circuits and it can reach 88 mph faster which uses less space to time travel

The BTTF2 and the DMC-13 for flying. The BTTF2 handles perfect for driving, but looks a tad odd when flying ( still badass looking though ). The DMC-13 on the other hand looks right in flying mode. Most likely due to caps over the wheels. ( Reminds me of Dallas 13's car from Vigilante 8:2nd Offence ) In driving mode though, it is just too responsive, and the wheels being a lot closer together than the DMC-12 makes it look un-attracive.

Edited by Dark Slayer487

I like the original the most. I don't know it's the most sleek and has the plutonium chamber, instead of the Mr. Fusion which looks like a hard on. I don't know, maybe it's because when/if I do make my own TM I will want to make a BTTF1 TM since it won't be able to fly.

Although once I've saved up enough money they may have already invented hover conversions.

With our current technology it is not possible to Hover Convert the TM for under $10,000.

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

We already had a topic like this...