:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Handofdoom71

Favorite DeLorean

I say the BTTF 2 Del. The first one used to be my favorite, but its too much of a hassle always having to go back for Plutonium and the fact that it randomly dies. I love that the second one is unlimited with trash refuels, and the fact that it can switch between flying and driving. Almost like a plane that can drive :D I love the wheel and Mr. Fusions animations :) The only bad thing is when it can get struck randomly by lightning and the time and flying circuits get fried :angry:

Train cause it can fly, drive and you dont need to get out of it to fill the fusion reactor

my fav DeLorean tho is the Part 3 Railroad cause it gets pushed by a train :D

Couldn't give a flying... Del is the best! Cause its brilliant :P I like them all equally, but I do dislike the TimeTrain and I have said this many times, so kill me if you want TT, Gentleman and hscitpe but thats my opinion, screw you! :P

Edited by Orgcon

Theoretically, Yes! But actually No! The Del was first, its only because the Space/Time continuem was altered that, that can be true! But I much prefer a car to a train, Its something to do with my childhood, but lets not go there, ok? :P

the bttf 2 del and the train then :D

Edited by K.I.R.R.

*sigh* it has to be from the Trilogy or TAS which was only the BTTF2 with golden PVC piping Flux Coils

your argument is void to this thread

Edited by hscitpe

i agree

Hscitpe you mook.... the title says "Favourite DELOREAN" and funnily enough... Delorean didn't make steam locomotives....

BTTF3 definitely for me, I love the look of the engine, despite it being a less-than-perfect alternative... but it looks so cool, especially with those white-wall tires... <3

BTTF 2 (+ Locationcircuits ;) )

The first one [...] and the fact that it randomly dies.

Hmmm, i forgot about that, 'cause it only happen twice to me (in a time of driving and TT <hour)... But if that'd happen more often when i drive slowly, i think i'd like this one more

Edited by Mini-Me

i like the bttf2 del most! Because i like it that the car drives and flies!

a train doesn't fit in this thread.

My favorite Delorean. Hm. I guess they all have their share of advantages and disadvantages.

The BTTF1 Delorean has major disadvantages: it can only be powered if there is plutonium (which isn't available in every corner drugstore) or a lightning strike, and due to mechanical faults it tends to break down at crucial moments.

Now the BTTF2 Delorean is a massive improvement over the BTTF1: it's powered by trash and has the ability to fly. However it is exceptionally prone to lightning and if you're hit by accident, the entire Delorean becomes useless.

The BTTF3 Delorean is actually just like the BTTF1 Delorean, except it's powered by trash since it retained this from 2015. I wouldn't trust it that much since it's using 1955 technology for it's time circuits, so it's likely that it'll get damaged easily, although any of the Deloreans would fall apart when hit by a freaking train.

Then there's the BTTF3 Railroad Delorean, which is just a slightly modified version of the BTTF3 which basically strips it's tires and makes it capable of moving on railroad tracks. In fact, I doubt it can drive anywhere except on the rail, so the game isn't that accurate with that Delorean.

And finally there's the Time Train, which "runs on steam". A major advantage about the time train is that you don't need to refuel to perform another jump. On the other hand, the train does need some time to recharge it's capacitors/power banks after a jump, and it isn't the fastest time machine around. Plus, it's not a Delorean, and it'll look misplaced in any time, even 1885-1895 where it stemmed from.

But which one do I prefer? My opinion on the matter is that I prefer all of them. And with that, I mean that there should be option to modify the Deloreans to add and remove new functions, some of which are only available in specific time frames.

Because, and I think this is where you'll agree with me: it would be awesome if I could take the BTTF2 Delorean and replace the Mr. Fusion with the trains' power source, as well as remove the lightning rod left over from the BTTF1 Delorean so the BTTF2 Delorean is unlikely to be hit by lightning. In addition, repairing the BTTF2 Delorean's time circuits so I wouldn't be taken to 1885 all of the sudden would be neat too.

But if I had to pick favorites out of the list above, I'd have to choose the BTTF2 Delorean. It's small, compact, and despite it's bugs is still the only one of them that can freaking fly.

you are damn right EWJ.........