Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Kirok

Now what?

After a few weeks of fun and trying to figure things out, I'm sort of stuck. I have completed the tutorial, and got stuck with just Doc's train.

My question is, what happens AFTER the tutorial? Is there a YouTube video that can help? I was really looking forward to using the BTTF3 Delorean and the railroad one. Am I missing something?

Appreciate the help!

Kirok :)

If you did the tutorial correctly you should be in 2015. You go to doc's garage (sunshine autos) and just select which TM you want (like in the tutorial). Also the Time Train is available at any date on top of the Vercetti mansion.

If you did the tutorial correctly you should be in 2015.

If ANYONE did it correct, they'd be back in 1985 because that's where they have to go to with the TimeTrain.

You go to doc's garage (sunshine autos) and just select which TM you want (like in the tutorial).

Very true so far.

Also the Time Train is available at any date on top of the Vercetti mansion.

Sure, but only from 18**+

Give me a break man. It's been nearly a year since I've played the damn thing. XD

Edited by Joe Statler

And, no, Time Train is available in any time, since it's a backup time machine in case if you're stuck in 1500 or smthn without a DeLorean.

Thanks, guys. I appreciate the help.

May I ask-- I know I can skip the tutorial, but if I skipped it, would I have access to all the DMC cars? My guess is that I have to play out the tutorial to get all the goodies. :D

I also seem to remember seeing something about missions. Are there missions from the movie in this?

Thanks again!

Kirok

You will still have access to all the cars, just keep in mind the majority are only available in 2010+.

Please use the support section for help next time though.

Thanks, guys. I appreciate the help.

May I ask-- I know I can skip the tutorial, but if I skipped it, would I have access to all the DMC cars? My guess is that I have to play out the tutorial to get all the goodies. :D

I also seem to remember seeing something about missions. Are there missions from the movie in this?

Thanks again!

Kirok

What I do when I skip the tutorial is get into the time train and travel to a date after 2010. It's easier than having to get a delorean, convert it, get the plutonium, and escape the lybians.

And there's no movie missions, only the ride.

Edited by Joe Statler

I can't even be bothered to go through mansion to get the train, so I go and cheatspawn golf car(which is meant to be a future, flying-capable car) and fly to top of mansion

Why don't you just edit the .scm its even easier, so that;

1. You can start the game in 2015.

2. Spawn where ever you want

3. Don't have to fanny around every time you load the game!

:Disclosure: This will make the game incredibly boring! :/Disclosure:

Edited by Orgcon

Sign in to follow this