:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTempEx

TCKeypress Addon

Hey Everyone,

I am wondering if it is possible for the code of numbers on the top of the keyboard to change the time circuts b/c i know it is, but ur probably gonna tell me to wait for 0.2f when pretty much no one can and won't release until who-knows-when, which nobody does. Anyway, thats the only code I would ever want or know how to construct.

Also, I remember blue saying that he got it to work with the keypad. But it may be my memory playing tricks on me.

why is it that people want stuff for 0.2e when there is mostly likely less than a year to 0.2f

seriously ppl, come on just be patient for god sakes, im tired of hearing "ohh we want this now, ohh we want that now, when is it gonna come out, we dont wanna wait wahhh wahhh wahhh" shut up!! <_<:angry:

he did, he used memory hacks. but i don't think he did the top row....

He originally did the top row (for 0.2f), since he couldn't get the keypad to work. Then he said he got the keypad working using memory hacking, so :raspberry:

Edited by Joe Statler

seriously ppl, come on just be patient for god sakes, im tired of hearing "ohh we want this now, ohh we want that now, when is it gonna come out, we dont wanna wait wahhh wahhh wahhh" shut up!! <_<:angry:

you shut up lolz :rolleyes: , you think your hot stuff doncha <_< , i know your tired of it. well we all are but he's just curious so knock it off....

L4D___Louis_and_His_Pills_by_Miniyuna.png

Hey Everyone,

I am wondering if it is possible for the code of numbers on the top of the keyboard to change the time circuts b/c i know it is, but ur probably gonna tell me to wait for 0.2f when pretty much no one can and won't release until who-knows-when, which nobody does. Anyway, thats the only code I would ever want or know how to construct.

and you want coffee with that? , maybe donuts or something else ? :bleh:

Hey Everyone,

So you rather risk the game crashing every time it loads up 0.2e. Then wait for a stable 0.2f, that practically won't f**k up?

Edited by archer9234

They never said it won't f*ck up, they just said that it's more stable. But I bet if your using a piece of sh*t graphics card or don't have much ram you will still experience crashes, although less frequent.

you shut up lolz :rolleyes: , you think your hot stuff doncha <_< , i know your tired of it. well we all are but he's just curious so knock it off....

I may not know you but thanks.

i think she was talking about this comment, not your topic.

YA but she was still taking my side

in a way but i'd like you to calm down when you say stuff like that, ok?

EDIT: Accidental double post... Deleted and edited this one... Next one is the correct one.

You have to admit, though, that it would get (and has got, seemingly) very annoying.

Hey Everyone,

No one's going to give you freebies in any way, shape or form. Why ask? Pretty much everyone is managing to wait patiently for 0.2f, so speak for yourself.

Sign in to follow this