Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
CJ O'Hummer

Back To The Future: Hill Valley - Now on Facebook

You guys notice there's not one chick on the fan list.

Not even ashley. XD

Edited by Joe Statler

you should really post some info on there, pic's, videos, general info on the mod, etc etc. I assume that would make more people interested in joining.

you should really post some info on there, pic's, videos, general info on the mod, etc etc.

Sure, maybe I can do that as soon as I have more time.

The time that you've spent posting on old topics, could have been spent editing the facebook page. -_-

Edited by Joe Statler

Joe, that's not the problem. I have to learn a lot for school at the moment (I have to write both my Maths test and Music test this Friday and my English test next Friday)

Hmm, did anyone notice my photocomment saying that there should be more pics on there as well as info?

ughhhhhhhhh, Facebook, there like sheep. now were going to get flooded with idiots :) nooooo!

Guess we just have to hope that there aren't too many people who become a fan for the hell of it even if they're not at all interested in the mod (but, from the evidence of practically every other Facebook group, profile etc. it seems inevitable).

Edited by danmeister

I'm surprised nobodies heard from Kristen Sheley for the longest time. she's probably floating around on Facebook (or so I'd assume)?

anyways, I joined the FB page. w00t !!!

Sign in to follow this