:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
marti

0.2f City Replace

Hi i have idea :

IF you Go to 1885 year Change Models Building from Normal to 1885 !

this is stupid when you go to 1885 year and you see normal City !

*sigh*

You don't check modelling section or anything right? Just come and post what you want? The Hill Valley's square is already being made for all (BTTF) times, all the maps are scheduled to be done in 0.9 or 1.0 (I can't find that Mod Progress topic anymore :/). 0.2f would take like more 5 years to be done with all the buildings

Hi i have idea :

IF you Go to 1885 year Change Models Building from Normal to 1885 !

this is stupid when you go to 1885 year and you see normal City !

is that all you all day is just think of stuff that is already going to be done and just post it wherever? its really starting to bug everyone, myself included. and btw, learn English for goodness sake. <_<

I think he meant when you go to 1885, you see the old west, but when you come to something current (say 1980 - 2010) you see normal Vice City for now... Unless I'm reading too far into his broken English, either way, he's an idiot and needs to learn to read (english, and speak it too).

*sigh*

You don't check modelling section or anything right? Just come and post what you want? The Hill Valley's square is already being made for all (BTTF) times, all the maps are scheduled to be done in 0.9 or 1.0 (I can't find that Mod Progress topic anymore :/). 0.2f would take like more 5 years to be done with all the buildings

Of course he doesn't. By the way, the Mod Progress topic is here: http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/inde...p?showtopic=872

is that all you all day is just think of stuff that is already going to be done and just post it wherever? its really starting to bug everyone, myself included. and btw, learn English for goodness sake. <_<

same to a lot of members too (including me).