Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Soople Gamer

KITT's "Turbo boost" in Release 2

I know K.I.T.T. (The car...) is not in BTTF anymore since... I don't remember. But I was evading the police in the BTTF1 DeLorean, Plutonium in it, and Time Circuits off, I don't know what made me press CTRL + Shift but that made me do a K.I.T.T. jump including sound effects... That normal? I didn't install the map, water, and car downgrader, I love the map and the game runs fine without that update...

Edited by Mini-Me
Topic title edited

I know K.I.T.T. (The car...) is not in BTTF anymore since... I don't remember. But I was evading the police in the BTTF1 DeLorean, Plutonium in it, and Time Circuits off, I don't know what made me press CTRL + Shift but that made me do a K.I.T.T. jump including sound effects... That normal? I didn't install the map, water, and car downgrader, I love the map and the game runs fine without that update...

depends, has enabled some trick?

Did you install 0.2e over KITT Edition or vice versa? Actually, no, then you'd have either one or other .scm installed, not both combined. Then.. Hey, I thought KITT didn't have sound effects for turboboost but the one's that were for Taxi boost. Then, game should usually run better after installing updates. So now I have a feeling you're lying, sorry.

Did you install 0.2e over KITT Edition or vice versa? Actually, no, then you'd have either one or other .scm installed, not both combined. Then.. Hey, I thought KITT didn't have sound effects for turboboost but the one's that were for Taxi boost. Then, game should usually run better after installing updates. So now I have a feeling you're lying, sorry.

Did a fresh install of VC and installed HV up until the latest update. It made the KITT jump sound from the old one. Not sure if there is the other stuff from him in the DeLorean...

the jump sound is in original vc on the kaufman cab aka zebra.

I don't think the DeLorean was skinned over it. I tried on the RR DeLorean and it didn't do it. Haven't tried the others.

Again my want at you to use better topic titles. Sure, this title makes it look interesting and let's other people look in here, but if someone browses the forum he'll just see tons of senseless titles and wont remember what they all are about.

Edited the title.

Sign in to follow this