:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Flux Capacitor

"How do you suppose" Topic.

Anyway every page we start a new "How do you suppose" question related to BTTF

I'll start, NO THIS IS NOT A GAME, more of a Q & A thread, we start a new question every page, during that page, you answer that question by your theory, and if you want to, the question on the last page, etc.

How do you suppose Doc was able to hook the cord up to the conductor on the clock tower in 1955?

my guess would be that he climbed up there, in a similar fashion to how he went to go plug it back in, although the real question is how did he do it himself?

thats the magic of story making, you dont have to explain everything in the movie, my guess is before marty went to pick lorraine up from her house to go to the dance, he probably helped doc out with the cables and stuff

he had alot more time to do it when he was initially setting it up so i assume he wouldv had some sort of pulley system to get the cable up there. and if you mean how did he physically connect the cable to the conductor i would assume he did it the same way ANYONE would connect a cable to a conductor

He could of ask people that worked in the building for help.

He could, but the people would likely ask what is it for. He can't just bribe the people onto keeping their mouths shut about it and just help him out like he did to that cop in the deleted scene, can he?

he said it was a weather experiment.

why didn't he think of giving marty some extra fuel to take with him incase he ran out?

THE GAME!!!!!

Edited by ♠Grim♂ Reaper 1666◙

One of the benefits of being rich.

why didn't he think of giving marty some extra fuel to take with him incase he ran out?

If you're talking about BTTF3, the 1955 Doc probably thought that he didn't need that much fuel to bring his future self back home. I mean, he filled the entire tank with fuel, which is more than enough. What would he want or need to waste that much fuel for in 1885?

C'mon, what can be better than a ride with DeLorean in wild west? :P

yeah chase some indians, scare bufford by using some of the petrol to create an explosion, set fire to buffords leg, get bufford to drink it thinking its whiskey, then you give him a cigar once hes drunk it and BOOOM!

Edited by ♠Grim♂ Reaper 1666◙

LOL, yeah. if the plan worked Marty would of found Doc in 2 hours brought him home and that's it. No need for extra gas.

Edited by archer9234

It would make BTTF III into an advert, not a movie lol

my guess would be that he climbed up there, in a similar fashion to how he went to go plug it back in, although the real question is how did he do it himself?

He prob picked the lock on the courthouse then walked up the stairs holding the cable and made a simple loop then tossed it over the weather vain. The rest of the cable was then thrown down to street level where he connected it to the wire going across the street. Then when he spoke to the policeman as already said he was just conducting a weather experiment. Also the "permit" Doc gave him was cash.

that sounds like the most logical theory anyway

Well there WAS a ladder in the Dpc's things,

http://www.outatime.it/ritornoalfuturo/fra...x.php?cs=581475

So maybe he carried the cable and ladder up to where he reconnected it, stuck it up, climbed to the top and attached the cable to the vein, threw it to the ground and connected it.

OR perhaps there was some type of rooftop access higher up then the Ledge Access Window.

I believe that a building like courthouse would have exit to roof. So Doc probably gave some "permit" to people in building, then took cable and attached it to that post thingy. Then he threw the rest of cable down to ground just like in lightning run.

Sign in to follow this