Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Microman

BTTF 2 Lightning Strike

You know that Marty and Doc came back to 1955 to recover the Almanac and to "repair" 1985 .

In the same time , Marty (Lightning Strike) try to come back to 1985 with the Lightning Strike .

If Marty and Doc didn't burn the Almanac , do you think that Marty (Lightning Strike) can find the 1985A ?

I don't know if you understand what I say ...

Yes, he would come back to 1985A, because at the same day, Biff(old) had already gave Biff(young) the almanac and changes were already happening.

Edited by RG

Yes, he would come back to 1985A, because at the same day, Biff(old) had already gave Biff(young) the almanac and changes were already happening.

Hello?? Anybody home??? Think McFly, think!!

If Doc and Marty just took the almanac to 1985, they'd be in the REAL 1985 because the young Biff would have no chance then to get it back again (so it'd have the same effect as burning it).

Hello?? Anybody home??? Think McFly, think!!

If Doc and Marty just took the almanac to 1985, they'd be in the REAL 1985 because the young Biff would have no chance then to get it back again (so it'd have the same effect as burning it).

What the hell are you talking about? I meant the Marty from 1st movie that was using lightning bolt to get back to 1985.

And Doc and Marty never took almanac to 1985, they left it in 2015. It was Biff who took it to 1955.

and changes were already happening.

..let me rephrase that..

and changes, in which Biff became rich and the ruler of Hill Valley, were already happening from the time the old Biff gave his younger counterpart the almanac.

And your typing like this is pretty annoying!!!

Edited by RG

sorry, that was my mistake, I overread the post you answered to.

I sure know they didn't take the almanac from 2015 to 1985, but in relation to my answer I meant that taking the almanac from 1955 to 1985 would have had the same effect as burning it.

Sign in to follow this