Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
wizzyboy12

Secret DeLorean spawn point/Completed map of HV

-how about a secret place where always a time machine spawns.

could be handy if your stuk in 1955 or something and you can't get a time machine to get back.

(oh or fix the thing that the time train fall trough the roof of the maison.)

-ow and how about a completed map of hill valley!

who's idea was it to remove half hill valley!@! i mean that's gonna look realistic a flying road!

Edited by Mini-Me
edited title

There's always JVT on top of mansion and if it's inside the mansion, just go and blow it up and wait 'till a new one spawns. :P

With guns or BIGBANG? I usually use BIGBANG 'cause I can't be f**ked to go into mansion and look for the damn train. Haven't had crashes with that.. :huh:

Hmm, no crash with guns either, firing with mini gun, machine gun and even grenades. Guess I'm one happy as**ole :P

What's with you closing all the topics and ruling all over the place? :huh:

Edited by RG

Guess he thought that becoming an IFT Investor means the same as becoming global moderator? *sigh*

Well, yeah, there's no point of secret place where DeLorean Time Machine spawns as there is [almost] always Time Train available. And if you're not fine with that.. Well go and make BttF car spawner

Speaking of moderating, the stuff I've done so far as a moderator is close topics, move topics, pin topics, correct posts and warn people ("verbally"). I haven't done

Being an IFT investor doesn't mean becoming a global moderator or even near. Then again, there is one thing or two IFT investors can do that we moderators could not without becoming IFT investors ourselves. I wonder how the profile panel in the left would display if a moderator is also an IFT investor.

@wizzyboy12: That would completely make the time machine conversion pointless. :P This might be another reason why Del removed the fuel feature -- the fuel would just be a double headache when traveling to past periods.

Every time I try blowing it up the game freezes <_<

Same here. Like RG, I always use the BIGBANG cheat whenever I want to use the Train without needing to find the Train I last used.

Guess he thought that becoming an IFT Investor means the same as becoming global moderator?

RG, I know that being IFT Investor is not the same as being a Moderator. I just wanted to point out, that there's no more to be said in my eyes, so I wanted to give the Admins/Moderators a sign that they can close the topic.

How comes that Mike didn't complain yet :P? We have a senseless topic title here as well as more than one request, though we wanted single topcis for each request.

I wonder how the profile panel in the left would display if a moderator is also an IFT investor.

Mike would simply have to set up an other group for it and use this image:

moderator_investor.gif