:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Doc-Holliday-

Melting Tires after lightning bolt

Are you for real? That's just the rear light of the truck...

That doesn't even make sense.

I see a DMC wheel with red tire on it.

Edit: Oh wait, I see the red light now.

Either way there's no tire left.

Edited by Flux Capacitor

The Time Circuits were already messed up before

Sure, but Doc repaired them while Marty was on the rescue work for 1985.

Flux Capacitor, you're the one who should be suspended, you're the one spamming all over the place and annoying people.

+1 to hscitpe

Edited by RG

Sure, but Doc repaired them while Marty was on the rescue work for 1985.

There is no better companion better for the Past then the Future, as that's what you were saying.

But just to be clear, the DeLorean has it's limits; not that of Time Travel, but that of there was only 2 DeLoreans: '81 and '82, and therefore that's where the mod should be for pretty understandable reasons. By that I mean that there is NO DMC-13 or '04 DeLorean, there would've been an '05, but John died when he was making it.

I'm just saying that there should only be 1 DMC in this mod: The '81 (with Time Machines)

If this is the wrong place for this post, I'm sorry, but as we all know: Back to the Future is a Science-Fiction movie, that is, unless you think of Vice City as being real....

Edited by John DeLorean

it is the wrong place for the post but getting rid of those deloreans would be getting rid of all of carlos's hard work. and there tires couldnt have melted because there would have be rubber all over the rims and rubber tires can't melt because of the process they go through to stop them melting in the summer and becoming rock hard in the winter.

Granted them DeLoreans are cool, but they NEVER existed, and can't without a DeLorean to make them (a son or daughter of John, if you will). That's all I see wrong with 'em, but hey, they're NOT mine to make fun of.

Edited by John DeLorean

You'll never understand the meaning of the word "CONCEPT". Those are "what-if" deloreans. There is a chance they would have looked like that anyways.

@Grim - K made the concept 04/DMC-13 deloreans.

Flux Capacitor, you're the one who should be suspended, you're the one spamming all over the place and annoying people.

+1 to hscitpe

I think you're talking about yourself. <_<

The Time Circuits were already messed up before, and @ Flux Capacitator - I always thought it's light from trucks rear lights, but I don't remember which scene was it.

yep your right on the time circuits they where already messed up if ull watch bttf part 2 when doc and marty fly away from biff hotel you can see it switching 1885 doc had to smack the time circits with his hand to make it switch back and on the trucks rear light i dont know i got my bttf movies at a friends house right now but ill check when i get them back :D

I think you're talking about yourself. <_<

Why are you always so offending and pessimistic? It's like forum did something bad to you.. Well, before warnings.

Granted them DeLoreans are cool, but they NEVER existed, and can't without a DeLorean to make them (a son or daughter of John, if you will). That's all I see wrong with 'em, but hey, they're NOT mine to make fun of.

they could have existed in a alternate timeline they are a homage to jzd

I can't wait to see you suspended! :D

It is not just what words you speak that gets you suspended, but also by how you speak.

"No sh*t Sherlock" is a sarcastic way of saying "it's very obvious, you can shut up now"...in case you don't know.

QUOTE (John DeLorean @ Jan 4 2010, 12:34 AM) *

Just because the namesake is dead doesn't mean the company is dead they could possibly make it.

http://www.delorean.com/ has a link to the new concept the company is still planning to build. They also still refurbish and build new deloreans.

Correction: concepts

The DeLorean Solstice, DeLorean Sky and DeLorean OpelGT. The one you see in the website is the Solstice, most likely the one to be built by the company.

The DeLorean Solstice, DeLorean Sky and DeLorean OpelGT. The one you see in the website is the Solstice, most likely the one to be built by the company.

Well, technically, a DeLorean must be thought up by a DeLorean (as I said, like John or his son or daughter), and therefore it would be called the...uh..."Gozer" (If that was the person's last name that made the car).

If I recall correctly, the Ford was made by a dude named "Ford," but hey, whatever.

Edited by John DeLorean

Well, technically, a DeLorean must be thought up by a DeLorean (as I said, like John or his son or daughter), and therefore it would be called the...uh..."Gozer" (If that was the person's last name that made the car).

If I recall correctly, the Ford was made by a dude named "Ford," but hey, whatever.

Ghostbusters anyone?

It's too bad DeLorean was only able to make one model of car before getting busted. Would've liked to see what the company would've made today (an original design).

Edited by Joe Statler

I think that if you let a car in the year 1885 en go to 1955 with a other TM you see the car from 1885 at the place that you've left it, only then with no tires.

Maybe that's a good idea? :lol:

Ps: Just an example. Can also been others years. Like 2015 to 2085 As long as there are 70 years between them. :)

This will only be applied to the 70-year-old DeLorean from Part III. Too much unnecesary code and unneeded models.

This will only be applied to the 70-year-old DeLorean from Part III. Too much unnecesary code and unneeded models.

By The Way Carlos Nice Delorean Model's I Love Deloreans there my Number One Favorite Car In the world! :D