:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Ziero

Hotwheels DeLorean

So here is some pics of the newly released DMC-12 DeLorean as a part of the 2010 New Models (#15 of 44)

DeLoreanPic1-1.jpg

DeLoreanPic2.jpg

DeLoreanPic3.jpg

sweet. have always been wondering when hotweels was gonna make one.

I used to have a red delorean transformer.

On-topic: those wheels are huge. Consistent with the hotwheels brand :P

Those wheels are what HW would call "10 spoke" and are just one of their standard wheels.

@Joe: I'll see what I can do for your loopdy loops

Did they 81 DeLorean have a fuel cap? If not this is probably based off of an '82. My friend Mike got me one, but he has to give it to me when I get back home to Delaware, as I'm currently in Pennsylvania :(

They don't have the DMC logo, someone must have put that on

21011-2.jpg

Edited by hscitpe

What, all those companies are having copyright problems at a time?

My friend on a french forum on BTTF have the DMC logo , I will ask because I'm not sure

MM, I'm staring at my DeLorean right now. The DMC logo had to be taken off of the car because DST only got permission from Universal for the likeness of the DeLorean Time Machine, but not from the DeLorean Motor Company for the actual base DeLorean Motor Car, so to remove all affiliation of the DeLorean Motor Company, they removed the DMC logo from the grill and wheels, and the words DeLorean from the back bumper and the running boards on the doors.

Source of Information

Edited by hscitpe

Pardon me, but I find it very interesting that you put a photo with poor W/B balance, high ISO level, apparently low shutter speed and an over-the-edge aperture as your avatar. Taking in account it has some extra stuff in the background, really spoils your image.

Meh, as an avatar, it looks +/- good. Needs to Photoshop away that background though

if your talking about MY avatar, its a simple explanation: Crappy webcam and no photo editing skills or programs.