:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  

wow you sure did a lot done, nice job :thumbs: . so let me get this straight, you've got the thing to spawn at 10:03, and it heads off at 10:04

doesnt the bell ring before 10:04??? :blink::P:D

i guess your just testing at the moment huh, take your time.

PS: when you said:

I'll do that after I figure this out... don't worry, lol

were you talking about my follow idea or GTA 3 BTTF, getting it done by now if i could code! :lol::lol::lol:

@BTTF: I am working one multiple code ideas as they come to me... sometimes they work, other times they don't. So when I get stumped on one, I switch to another, and usually by the time I get stuck on the second code, the solution to the problem for the first code comes to me. It's like lightning really...

Right now I am working on this, and when I get stuck on it again, that's when I go, Back To The Spawner! lol corny BTTF reference, sorry. Anyway, you get the idea.

It's like lightning really...

if only we could somehow......... harness this lightning!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back To The Spawner!

if i get stuck on this code.....im goin back to the spawner!

http://www.outatime.it/ritornoalfuturo/fra...mp;s=44&q=0

im guessing thats what you look like when you find a solution to a problem for the spawner!!

i thought it will be the pic where doc gets struck by lightning run lightning lol

Anyway, let's get back on topic... I have a vid uploading soon, which could answer any questions about path coding, and if it doesn't, that's okay cause I am working on more code... You'll see. It's really quite hard to get back on topic for this one... I honestly don't know anything about spaths, and I know very little about paths, but this is as close to "on topic" as I could get, lol.

its so weid, ive been awake the whole time you were asleep.....

anyway.. so thats what that videos about, spaths.

ps: when you post the video on the forum, PLEASE post the youtube link underneath, for some reason on my laptop, on the forum, youtube vids are just a white rectangle, but on actual youtube, i can whatch fine

Oh, yeah, that would be great, since Mini-Me's edit on YT's player, my phone can't play videos that are posted here either.. <_<

yeah Grimm, I was actually thinking about all this while at work and I realized "spath" or "SCRIPTED Paths" (duh, facepalm to self), are based on what's in the script or code or scm or whatever you want to call that thing I edit, lol. So yeah, at 5:50 AM my time, I had a blonde moment...

this reminded me of something:

look at thread 'THOOK' in my edits!!!! i didnt continue it because there was no paths for hv :( so there was no way of testing it!

i made this last year sometime! it puts you in a car and drives you automatically to the tower and thats it, but was intended to send you back to the right date and then do the hook run, and you can get out if you want and watch it or stay in, all automatic!

o really? think i remember you mentioning that a long time ago, now that i think about it...

Working on my idea from earlier, but now I gotta figure out how to spawn the car with Mr. Fusion/Plutonium already filled and the TC's on..

cough Look into the code for The Ride cough

Well, here we are, the moment you've all been waiting for... Kinda, lol.

And a LINK for those who have probs.

i dont want to be mean or anything but, it would be really cool if you gave this to mike or someone who had a really good computer to film this, so there is no lag.

and whats with the sudden burst of speed befor first time travel?

the sped up delorean sounded cool!

cant wait for part 3

Edited by BTTF Forever

double post? Edit the first one!

EDIT: Like this!!!!

good job ziero, like it!

Edited by edfake

Sign in to follow this