Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Antarsan

A little help...

Hi, i'm new on this forum and i have some questions about BTTF: HV.

1. Where is HV? i was looking in all VC but can't find..

2. what is wormhole?

3. where i can find skateboard?

4. why train spawn only in the 9999 year?

5. why there's no motors in VC?

counting on fast answers!

P.S. Sorry for my english, i'm from Poland ;)

Edited by Antarsan

Hi, i'm new on this forum and i have some questions about BTTF: HV.

2. what is wormhole?

counting on fast answers!

P.S. Sorry for my english, i'm from Poland ;)

It's located between army base and stadium.

2. what is wormhole?

It's the thing time machine travels through in duration of time travel. The blast & three sonic booms open the wormhole (oh, 100% someone is going to argue about it).

It should replace the scooter (Faggio or smthn) and is found near the Ken's office.

It shouldn't; it's usually found on top of mansion in any time.

Sorry, didn't understand.

Edited by RG

Oh, they're replaced by hoverboards and skateboards.

No, wait, sport bikes are still there..

Edited by RG

It should replace the scooter (Faggio or smthn) and is found near the Ken's office.

OK, just to make that clear:

near KEN ROSENBERG'S OFFICE you can find the HOVERBOARD in 2010+!!!!

you can always find the SKATEBOARD at the backside of the pizza place near the JUNK YARD!!!!

1. You damage the time machine so far that smoke comes from it's engine, but not fire, and the simply time travel.

2. Go to November 12th, 1955 ~10.01PM to the Clocktower and then drive down the road you'll run till you find a line on the road. You must use BTTF1 DeLorean. You'll have to start driving when alarm goes off

ok thanks you everybody, i have 2 final questions:

1. what is Nth Dimension and how to go in there?

2. how to travel with lightning on clocktower?

I'll answer them in the same order:

1. it's not that easy to describe WHAT it is, but it's easier to tell you HOW you can GET there: you build a TM and you shoot it with a gun a few times (it mustn't burn, BUT as soon as you get in, you should be able to see smoke coming out of the front of the DeLorean + if you turn on the time circuits, an ERR lamp should be visible). Then just time travel with or without setting the time circuits (it doesn't matter because they randomize).

2. go to Nov 12 1955 and choose a time before 10:04 PM (you should have enough time to reach the starting line on the road to Hill Valley). go to Sunshine Autos and turn your BTTF1 into a BTTF1 W/ Hook.

go to the starting line I mentioned before the clock reaches 10:03 and "when this alarm goes off, you hit the gas". by the way, you HAVE to be in CUTSCENE TIME TRAVEL MODE.

Why, it will work in Instant Time Travel mode as well, you just won't be able to see the trails and stuff

Just wanna add these:

1. In in-universe terms, the Nth Dimension I think is a sort of twisted version of (BTTF's) reality, a result of a broken time circuits sending data to the Flux Capacitor, causing the FC to create a wormhole that distorts space-time so much you'll end up in this reality. In modder's terms, it's a random weather code went wrong and turned to a cool non-canon mod feature. :P

2. The Clocktower reenactment works with RC, too. ;)

Hmmmm it's interesting ... But you need something else to get back in the normal dimension , no ? Because if you use a normal womrhole , you will stay in the Other dimension ? I don't know if you understand what I wanna say ?

Well, the "broken" wormholes are made by damaged DeLorean, so I guess if you fix the DeLorean, you fix the wormhole as well.

Edited by RG

Well, the "broken" wormholes is made by damaged DeLorean, so I guess if you fix the DeLorean, you fix the wormhole as well..

All in all very true.

Based on my understanding of the whole Nth Dimension concept, I believe the Nth Dimension differs for every travel. Erroneous data in such complex circuitry, I believe, wouldn't always be the same or wouldn't cause the wormhole to distort space-time exactly the same way every time, so everytime you travel, it's an entirely different Nth Dimension.

Sending a DeLorean to the Nth Dimension in RC, for instance, would mean losing it forever. Even if you managed to travel to the same date to the Nth Dimension, you won't be able to "rescue" it because you've technically sent yourself in a different Nth Dimension. It would be like making "1a2b3c4d5e6f7g" appear in the right order in a random number-letter generator -- you have a one in a zillion chance of retrieving it.

In the modder's perspective, the code-wise explanation for this would be pretty simple. :P

This reminds me of the "Nth Dimension travel" feature I want to suggest for the '04/DMC13 DeLorean. I figured Doc found out how a broken DeLorean ends up in such a reality. Eccentrically, he must've taken this further to being more than just research and somehow unlocked new ways of wormhole-based traveling other than time travel. ;)

Design.. And BTTF2 Del can fly..

Have you seen the movies?

Cars in game have the same functions and features as they were in movies

Sign in to follow this