Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Microman

Wormhole

Looks like a fatal drop from some very high place. Yeah, the wormhole becomes bigger with speed, but if it's there all the time.. Be happy it's not sucking everything around you in :P

That would make an instant paradox since there can't be 2 things at one place. This makes me wonder, where does the air go when DeLorean re-enters?

@Mike :

Maybe it's possible to add a limit of size for the Wormhole ?

I know that the wormhole is based off speed ...

Sure we can, but how often does that happen? It never did it to me, honestly. So I think we'd only waste coding space, even if it isn't much.

Spawn the Time Train/DeLorean/DMC-13

-->Flying mode

---->Use the boost to go down

------>Activate the Time Circuits when you go down

-------->Your speed will be around the 120MPH and you will have a big wormhole like this one .

:)

( Sorry for my english on this message )

That would make an instant paradox since there can't be 2 things at one place. This makes me wonder, where does the air go when DeLorean re-enters?

i think i can try to answer that...

the implosion sucks the air in and the three sonic booms is the rush of air from the time portal trying to refill the lapse of air when the DeLorean reenters the area thats why when marty goes back to 1985 when 1955 doc is by the lamp poles when he departs from 1955 is hit by a rush of air and when red is on the bench in 1985 is hit by that same air from the delorean.

i hope this helps

That never occurred to me either. Probably another type of lag-based glitch or something, I dunno.

Be happy it's not sucking everything around you in :P

It shouldn't and it can't. Remember the time when I said that blue thing ain't the wormhole but a sort of spacetime-ripping blue plasma sh*t, and real wormholes don't emit color or light? :P

This makes me wonder, where does the air go when DeLorean re-enters?

If you're talking about the air being sucked in along with the DeLorean by the implosion, refer to what SaiyanPrideFilms. If you're talking about the air where the DeLorean would re-appear, it would be "pushed away" by the re-entry explosions to give way for the DeLorean.

Yu guys have seen my vid right? Where I time traveled at like 150 mph? Here it is anyway... Just skip to 1:14 to get to the good part...

Remember the time when I said that blue thing ain't the wormhole but a sort of spacetime-ripping blue plasma sh*t, and real wormholes don't emit color or light? :P

Nope :P

And the entry explosions are far less frequent to push the air away; it'd just come back, actually explaining the wind thing in lightning run scene. OR the wind is just made up from a car driving at nearly 90mph(142kph)

If you're talking about the air being sucked in along with the DeLorean by the implosion, refer to what SaiyanPrideFilms. If you're talking about the air where the DeLorean would re-appear, it would be "pushed away" by the re-entry explosions to give way for the DeLorean.

thats what i said lol :P

Yu guys have seen my vid right? Where I time traveled at like 150 mph? Here it is anyway... Just skip to 1:14 to get to the good part...

Damn wormhole takes up almost the whole screen!!!

Thanks , Luikseer ... So , it's not possible to fix that ?

Probably is, but I've never seen that. Luikseer obviously edited the handling of the delorean to make it go faster, which accounts for why his one is so big. The one you posted is just by nose diving and then turning on the time circuits, if you nose dived with the time circuits on you wouldn't see that huge wormhole. Will see what Blue thinks but to my mind it'll be a waste of code adding a fix to something like this which is really a player error for not engaging the time circuits before they start....

Yep, that would be a 5-liner at maximum, but doesn't really need to go in the code, to my mind.

Don't fix it like you "fixed" 0.2f by getting rid of the DMC-13 Time Machine, Location Circuits and The Ride, it's a nifty little thing that is kind of hard to make without flying and handling edits, so I say leave it.

We did not only want to improve the stability by removing these features, the main reason was that they're not movie accurate and reduce the coding space that we will need a lot of later on for the building replacements.

Don't fix it like you "fixed" 0.2f by getting rid of the DMC-13 Time Machine, Location Circuits and The Ride, it's a nifty little thing that is kind of hard to make without flying and handling edits, so I say leave it.

I don't think it's worth to point out how dumb you sounded with this.

I don't think it's worth to point out how dumb you sound all the time.

Sign in to follow this