:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

My Shonash Ravine Add On For 0.2E

Yo guys! so for the past couple days i've been working on this. I thought, jeez we have tracks now, but they look weird at the airport. so i solved it with this little add on. i have yet to add the end of track sign, shonash ravine sign, or the windmill, but i will. it has PLENTY of starting space to get the train up to speed. its not exact of course, but it's close. i might edit the train track col just a bit, and i still have some map editor work, hence why the track is so short. also, i did not integrate this thing into the vc map, as it is too big. i figured it would just be fun for pics, videos, and the train stunt. ;) all feedback is welcome of course.

Shonash ravine fan made add on teaser!

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

DOWNLOAD!!!!!

This may just be the best modeling job you've done so far. At least from the ones you've showed us.

Thanx guys!!! I'm gettin better thats for sure. ;)

And also, thank you DK. whenever a mod team member likes my stuff its always a good feeling.

You guys like how i used some SA textures? haha, its like a little slice of SA, in VC.

Should be up for download within days spider.

Sweet! Great job on it by the way! Looks awesome!

Swwet! Great job on it by the way! Looks awesome!

Can you stop spamming? :huh:

"Ravine" looks pretty cool, but don't you need permissions or something to release a part of SA map?

Edited by RG

Oops.. sorry My pc is acting up. I have no idea how i did it twice.

That's bulls**t. See the mistakes? :P

Sweet! Great job on it by the way! Looks awesome!

Swwet! Great job on it by the way! Looks awesome!

It's probably because you double clicked the "Add Reply" button instead of clicking it once.

Holy Jesus that is cool! Can't wait for the download. People like you (Trance) make 0.2e even better.

Oh thnx ziero. :)

No i dont need permissions to release it. its not any model from SA, just the textures. ;) i'm pretty sure thats ok.

And also this can be applied to any hill valley install really. 0.2d, or the future 0.2f. I'll post another vid later i'm sure with a train pushing sequence.

Oh thnx ziero. :)

No i dont need permissions to release it. its not any model from SA, just the textures. ;) i'm pretty sure thats ok.

And also this can be applied to any hill valley install really. 0.2d, or the future 0.2f. I'll post another vid later i'm sure with a train pushing sequence.

Actually, it depends on what ide numbers you used, since you know, we added more models in 0.2f. Of course, that requires you to release a V2 to be compatible with it ;)

Thats true blue, hmmm. i'll find out eventually.

Anyhow, i finished the 2 signs today. hope you guys like it! it looks awesome i think! i'll post a vid with a train soon too.

63590528.jpg

41022638.jpg

48220214.jpg

kewl i cant wait 4 download :) i have to say tht looks rly good

Thank you so much guys!!!!!!!!!! It really means a lot! I worked hard on it. ;) Soon you'll be running the train right off this baby. :)

i didnt put any col data on the end of track sign, so that the train wont stop. i'll post a vid of it soon. i'm just kinda tired right now.