:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

My Shonash Ravine Add On For 0.2E

Ok, I installed Rail Road Mod, then Shonash Ravine Mod. And during loading time this pink bar stops at 2/3 and game crashes. Anyone can help?

Wow! This is the first time i have ever had a topic pinned on any forum ever!!! Haha ;) Thanks DK. I was wondering that myself so I could duplicate your vids i used for my avatar. Though i know it's against the rules for me to use one :P

doubleface, usually the most obvious things are that people don't put the col files in with the ide and ipl, or don't update the gta dat included with the ravine. To save you the trouble, start with a fresh 0.2e install. Then BTTF Forever was kind enough to create an autoinstaller that is used in conjunction with gta mod installer. Just use it. Download it here.

Actually, i used Auto Installer, but ok. Reinstall whole GTA VC.

I'm sorry bout that DF. I always recommend keeping original and working installs on external hard drives for easy modding ;)

You bet i do DK. That thing is too sweet to just toss into the recycle bin. :P I also have your updates, i have just really not touched any of it since then, but i'm always game to kick out a version 2 if you are :) Bug or no bug i still thinks it's awesome.

gtavc2010012202250895.jpg

I dunno why but I never had the chance to add this mod to my game because I have DoubleFace's problem ... But that's not a problem :P

It will. Just takes a little data manipulating.

arent the wagon wheels supposed to have a metal ring around them and they seem to have a very generic texture will that stay?

edit i think the rails the delorean slides down are supposed to be more beveled too

Edited by ~Leaf~

Oh man, I modeled that years ago! Although I appreciate reference.