:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

My Shonash Ravine Add On For 0.2E

Wow! thats awesome DK! i'm glad that even the mod team members are having fun with this. I'll have that little project dont for you soon too.

Hey DK hope you dont mind me showing this but i worked so hard on it i cant help it. :P

This is something i made yesterday for DK you guys. Good things are coming.

wagon.gif

gtavc2010012202250895.jpg

gtavc2010012202272064.jpg

nice job zac, keep it up, tested both the ravine and the one at airport, really good man, maybe ya can make the hil valley, if ya havent or they havent, idk cause i mainly play sa, bttf is ok, but ya gotta love it, anyways, i know this guy, hes on my msn, common and chat someday man, havent talked for awhile, anywaysh thanks and peace, keep it up bro

KP

thnx ziero, the 1/4 mile sign?

Thnx you too KP. Sorry it's been awhile. my life is nutz. meant to wish u happy holidays too. hope all is well. I'm here pretty frequently, about to become an official mod team member i think, so i'll be here a lot more.

I hope you do become part of the mod team trancelikestate, but me and mike were talking about you becoming part of the mod team, and he said that he wont allow people who do models in sketchup, he'll only allow people who do models in 3ds max or cinema 4, i hope your able to do models in at least these programs, otherwise you aint getting on the mod team, but i hope you do get on it

good luck!

oh, believe me i know. ;) i'm learning c4d right now.

Good man. At least some people realise that having too many sketchup models will just make VC go pop.

Good man. At least some people realise that having too many sketchup models will just make VC go pop.

Agree, that's the reason I stopped moddeling.

I just couldn't work with 3DS max, my pc was to slow. And my new pc, which has windows 7, can't run it for somehow :huh: and keep making SketchUp models just won't work. So sadly, no more moddeling for me anymore :(.

(Or is there a free programm with great stuff and easy to learn?)

well u can try learning cinema 4d. as far as how u get ur copy thats all on you :P

I don't have an interest in modeling the least bit, but I am interested in animating. Just need to get 3DS Max and several tutorials. I'm really interested in lip syncing over all other things.

Edited by Joe Statler

thats what we need!! the ultimate animator! you get to work on those tutorials, and ill sit here and do nothing. LOL

but seriously, that would be great to see a 3d animation of marty walking around talking to doc on the phone!

the only thing i dont get is, in the scm, how do you point to the animation file and play it? and how do you create the virtual camera?

In VC I don't believe it's possible to show custom animations unless it's playing in a cutscene. Someone else from the team can probably confirm or deny that.

On another note, trance if you are open to suggestions for improvement, the wheels on the cart are made of wood, but, they have iron rims.

On another note, trance if you are open to suggestions for improvement, the wheels on the cart are made of wood, but, they have iron rims.

I'm always open for improvment. its hard to see anything in the reference pics cuz its so dark.

I'm installing it, other then the one link to GTAGarage in the first post, is there anything else I need to install?

THAT'S why there's a ditch until the EOT sign! What's the link to the tracks?