:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

My Shonash Ravine Add On For 0.2E

No It's not my card. I have a Geforce 9800 1gig, dual core 3.2ghz. So it's not lag. The game runs at 200+ fps.

I reinstalled it, and it's still the same.

Did you download the train track add on as well? There are 2 things you need to download 1) train track add on 2) shonash ravine add on

Tracks first, ravine second, at least worked for me after I had the same problem.

if they are at the aiport and not the ravine, u need to make sure you put in the new railr ipl thats included with shonash ravine. also, the new col and the new ide. theres a new railr folder in with the ravine mod. just overwrite yours with it. its in the maps folder.

in other words get the train tracks for the models and then the ravine download :)

Guest ChromeFan10

the ravine and windmill look and work great! keep up this awesomeness :D

Precisely, just edit the main scm so you can spawn it up there. ;)

The only problem I have is the physics of VC. When the train runs off the bridge it should fall at a sharper angle. Nothing anyone can do about it though.

Wow, the train is speeding pretty fast. And I always thought that RR Del's fire trails disappear too soon..

Nice video, gives the image of what it would look like after the 1885 is finished

Thanks :P For those that wonder how I got it to follow a straight line, I made a scripted path for it to follow. Using MED I added a new Vehicle path that travels down the center of the track. And then had the Rogers spawn further down the line ON the tracks. Then I coded it so when I hit shift (with del attached) it drove right from where it was spawned right to the EOT sign.

watching it happen in action must be more fun than making it happen lol

yeah the other way was so frustrating >.< I made a new col for the tracks and it kept colliding with the sides by shifting left OR right. It was so annoying. Then I had the idea of experimenting with Vehicle paths and SCM Opcodes. This way doesn't cause the shifting to the left or right :)

Thanks :P For those that wonder how I got it to follow a straight line, I made a scripted path for it to follow. Using MED I added a new Vehicle path that travels down the center of the track. And then had the Rogers spawn further down the line ON the tracks. Then I coded it so when I hit shift (with del attached) it drove right from where it was spawned right to the EOT sign.

cool, could you post the code. That code is worth me re-installing VC.

Edited by Joe Statler

The only thing that bothers me is the EOT sign. It appears after time travel. But futher: NICE!

That's because when in Cutscene the delorean and player are put really high in the sky. Outside the radius of the broken object. Causing it to reload.

@JS: Sure. But I'll have to edit .2e's SCM for it though :P