:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

My Shonash Ravine Add On For 0.2E

If I remember correctly (don't have it in front of me now), you need to change T_TRAV for C_TIME or CTIME can't remember which.

ok, so mike that works, but now its no longer a time machine. :P

Grim, where exactly is the attach code?

I'll check that line when I get in later, if Mini-Me sees this though he should be able to give you the working correction for it.

It's not :T_Trav anymore, the thread is called :TIME :P.

EDIT:

if Mini-Me sees this though he should be able to give you the working correction for it.

lol, I saw this reply after I posted :D.

Edited by Mini-Me

Or afcourse let a RR Delorean spawn up there. Ya see, I could make right sentences :P.

FAIL!

Would I say :P.

@ the teleporter idea:

I once wrote a control panel (that's accessible ingame obviously) allowing you to set the exact positions where the spheres should appear and where the teleporters should bring you to. I never released that though and now I'm afraid that I don't have it anymore.

PPPPPPHhhhhhhhhhheewwwwwww, ok its done!

That worked great mini me! thanks!

May i include this scm in the download when i release?

Also, would this hotkey spawning be possible in the new future 0.2f for the rogers?

Anyway, here it is. no windmill yet, that'll take more experimenting i think. Should be released soon, before any of you modheads ask. :P

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

:santa:

the attach code is in bttf3 and you go to a thread with if add or after that copy and paste the first thing in it which should be the trains model name put it under it and change the name of the model name in the script to maverite (remove # and place it back and type mav after it and it gives you the correct spelling of the model name)

Great work so far.

There's just ONE little mistake you need to improve:

the DeLorean needs to TT a metre before reaching the "end of track" sign (this prevents the sign from being destroyed too early [and it's in fact more movie accurate then.])

@Trancelikestate, you can include instructions on how to modify the scm, but you can't include a main.txt or main.scm.

@ cj you have no idea how hard it was to even get it that close hahahaha.

Thnx grim, i got it taken care of though.

Ok mike thnx. :)

No problem, and just so you know, that's the same rule we give to everyone releasing an add-on for the mod. We are perfectly fine with people including instructions on how to modify the code, but we don't feel it is right to allow complete main.txt or main.scm files to be included. Modifying an scm is not all that difficult either, providing you have the correct instructions e.g. the spawn code i posted (even though the time travel thread was labelled incorrectly)

Cool!

Cool!

Being creative?

===

Looks pretty good so far, but won't the push thingy have problems on slower PCs? I mean, on my previous PC when trying to push the DeLorean, at about 60 miles per hour, it started throwing sparks and didn't go any faster, like it was scratching ground

Edited by RG

yeah, sometimes it'll do that. but if you are in the train its usually ok.

Being creative?

===

Looks pretty good so far, but won't the push thingy have problems on slower PCs? I mean, on my previous PC when trying to push the DeLorean, at about 60 miles per hour, it started throwing sparks and didn't go any faster, like it was scratching ground

@RG: I like it but I'm not really ok, I have some issues ok! So please be a little bit nicer oke?

And that's accually for anybody! I'm not really well, so please!

you have no idea how hard it was to even get it that close hahahaha.

OK, no problem, it was just an idea I had while watching the new vid.

@RG: I like it but I'm not really ok, I have some issues ok! So please be a little bit nicer oke?

And that's accually for anybody! I'm not really well, so please!

Why is it that you are so much of a douche? Posting COOL! COOL! COOL! COOL! COOL! after someone else posts gets really f***ing annoying, so knock it off, really what kind of problem do you have that makes you spout the same goddamn thing every post?

Other then that, the Railroad looks really good, approx. how long is it?

holy s**t, you should see if you could make the train's autopilot just hit 88 at the coordinates for the End of Track sign

Why is it that you are so much of a douche? Posting COOL! COOL! COOL! COOL! COOL! after someone else posts gets really f***ing annoying, so knock it off, really what kind of problem do you have that makes you spout the same goddamn thing every post?

Other then that, the Railroad looks really good, approx. how long is it?

harry are you okay??

also trance do you plan on making some ground like dirt at the bottom of the ravine to destroy the train??

ashley, there is a small valley floor at the bottom, with shrubs and such. however, the train is moving so fast in the second vid it completely overshoots it. See first post. :)

oh ook