:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

My Shonash Ravine Add On For 0.2E

yea, sorry i work a ton, and i snowboard a lot. matter of fact, i'm going right now. but i'll make the vid later. :)

People do have lives to do, They can't stop everything they are doing to just work on add-on for the mod.

That's true :P Sorry, I was bored, and outside was snow. But if I went outside I had to shove it away from the walking path. I didn't wanted that so I stayed inside. And got bored :P. So I asked for the vid :P. Sorry if it looked inpatience. I'll be patience now ;).

You're dumb and dumber in one person.

And, for God's sake, it's exactly, not excally.

I'm not dumb, I'm hyper :P! And I'm not typing right if I'm hyper because I hate that XD And I meaned actually and exactly so I mixed them together because I'm to lazy to type them both :P

So you're hyper all the time and all the time you like to mix words together..? That's not hyper, that's being dumb.

I don't know if that's handy. It's up in the sky. He better let Blue or himself make a teleporter ;). Or afcourse let a RR Delorean spawn up there. Ya see, I could make right sentences :P.

i tell ya what, i thought about that. i'm gonna try to make a vid right now, and i suppose i'll use a trainer or something. i actually only play vc on pc for this mod haha. anyhow, i'll post the most easiest way to get the rail road del up there. ;) (without code altering)

ok, so i'm having some trouble getting the railroad del up there actually. all the trainers i use spawn the cars on the nearest road. any ideas anyone?

i saw someones modified script somewhere that made the train and del fly together. anyone remember it?

:small bump:

maybe i could change some coding to get it to spawn there?

Add at the bottom of create thread list - Under create_thread @BTTF3

create_thread @C_SPAWN

Add the following code above //-------------Mission 0---------------

:C_SPAWN

thread 'C_SPAWN' 

10@ = 215 // integer values

:C_SPAWN_34

wait 10 

if 

Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)

else_jump @C_SPAWN_34 

if 

80E0:   not player $PLAYER_CHAR driving 

else_jump @C_SPAWN_34 

if and

00E1:   key_pressed 0 16 

00E1:   key_pressed 0 17 

else_jump @C_SPAWN_34 

018C: play_sound 1 at 0.0 0.0 0.0 

0@ = Actor.Angle($PLAYER_ACTOR)

04C4: create_coordinate 1@ 2@ 3@ from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR offset -5.0 0.0 -0.75 

Model.Load(10@)

038B: load_requested_models 

:C_SPAWN_224

wait 10 

if and

Model.Available(10@)

else_jump @C_SPAWN_224 

$165 = 0 // integer values 

0506: vehicle_model 13@ set_next_variation $165 $164 

13@ = Car.Create(10@, 1@, 2@, 3@)

Car.Angle(13@) = 0@

Model.Destroy(10@)

create_thread @T_TRAV 13@ 0 0 0 0 0 0 -5000.0 $438 $439 0 0 11122015 1500 10261985 100135 

wait 100 

jump @C_SPAWN_34

I should probably add, the key combination is sprint + fire (or right shift + left mouse button)

Thnx mike! but when i try to open it in sanny builder, it says decompile error, unknow file header. :( The main script that is.

Thnx mike! but when i try to open it in sanny builder, it says decompile error, unknow file header. :( The main script that is.

You didn't add

Add at the bottom of create thread list - Under create_thread @BTTF3

create_thread @C_SPAWN

Add the following code above //-------------Mission 0---------------

That part right?

no, i just cant even open the main script. i havnt even gotten to the code adding. its the train pushing scm.

ok, i got it decompiled, but i'm having a hard time finding the exact spot your referring to. i found the list, but i see no bttf 3.

even if i add it to the end of the create thread list, i get another error, and blah blah blah.

This might be a stupid question, but did you change sanny builder to VC mode, by default it works with SA.

believe me mike. no question is dumb when it comes to me. anyhow, yes i did, and i found bttf 3 but no mission 0. sorry, i'm pretty inept when it comes to coding.

83373680.jpg

ok, i found that -----mission 0------ and now when i try to compile it says

"error label t_trav not found."