:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

My Shonash Ravine Add On For 0.2E

You'd probably make the mod team if you kept modeling stuff like this (maybe)

Work super! Keep up the spirit of))

:AYB:

You'd probably make the mod team if you kept modeling stuff like this (maybe)

That would be cool. although i am just doing this for fun, not to try to make the team. I do know u guys need some generic houses to be modeled though. :P it wont break my heart if i never am ;)

I also would like to see more.

I'm sure you will!!!

This indeed looks good!

For the end of track sign a little hint:

Give it a col and set its ide flag to be moveable. Then you need to figure out what to put in object.dat and you can slam it out of your way ;).

He would make a great addition, but thats not my decision to make *hint hint*

I'm keeping an eye on how his models progress put it that way.

How's it going with it? You're definitely better then my already. But I just don't have the time to work for a long period, so it just wouldn't look good when I make it :P. But if I had some time, then I would :P.

This indeed looks good!

For the end of track sign a little hint:

Give it a col and set its ide flag to be moveable. Then you need to figure out what to put in object.dat and you can slam it out of your way ;).

Thats a good idea mini me! maybe i'll look into it!

As well as me :) But I would change the textures for the End of Line sign. they are way too repetitive.

Are you referring to the railroad ties?

I expect nothing when it comes to being on the team. as i said i do this for fun, and of course i have offered to help because i love BTTF. Your mod is the one of, if not the highest quality mod out there, so the fact that i am even considered is quite a compliment.

Well, i dont know much about that, but i was referring to the mod as a whole. :)

Are you referring to the railroad ties?

no the End Of Line Sign the wood it sits on. it uses the same texture too many times.

no the End Of Line Sign the wood it sits on. it uses the same texture too many times.

yes, those are just stacked rail road ties, which is what they are in the movie as well, but i thought that might be what you were talking about. i may toy with it a bit.

looks good man u've really gotten ten times better with ur models. one thing tho the bridge's scheduled completion date was summer 1886, not 1888 i noticed that and just thought i should point that out. That's all. :P

EDIT: well either 1886 or 1887 cant really remember right now gonna check Google...

ok, there are two different years on google, one says 1886 another says 1887 i cant be sure as i have not watched the film in like 3 days but marty did say

Marty Mcfly.

I mean, we can't wait around a year and a half for this thing to get finished.

so either way...personally, i think its 1886 but thats IMO.:P you can take this how u want to im just trying to

help:D

EDIT...Again: wait a year and a half that would put them in summer of 1887. after thinking about it i now think it is 1887.

Edited by SaiyanPrideFilms

yeah, i couldnt really see what it said exactly. oh well. :P maybe i'll change it.

EDIT: well either 1886 or 1887 cant really remember right now gonna check Google...

EDIT...Again: wait a year and a half that would put them in summer of 1887. after thinking about it i now think it is 1887.

I quite often watched BTTF3 on my PC and I can tell you that the sign says SUMMER 1886.

thats cool. now i know. although in reality how long would it take to build a bridge like that out of wood?!?! :o hahahaha. i gave em 3 years. but i was guessing.